DX  » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Full Range FM Transmitter MP3 Player with IR Remote (SD/MMC/MP3/USB/3.5mm)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
4-in-1 Full Range FM Transmitter MP3 Player – 3-in-1 Full Range FM Transmitter MP3 Player with IR Remote (SD/MMC/MP3/USB/3.5mm) Reviews

posted by pilek on 05/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This is superB FM Transmitter. It can read your usb pen drive also MMC and other cards, or MP3 players. It clearly and quickly reads mine 2GB MMC card /sory i cant test higher capacity/, 4GB pretec USB disk, and mine 1GB mp3 player. no problems with reading mine storage drives. i can say its cheap cheap cheap. sound quality is great and signal si great as well!
Cons:
I think none! its easy to use, you just plug your usb pen drive, or SD/MMC.. in FM Transmitter and then you plug FM Transmitter in your car to cigarette lighter, it shows you frequency you have to change on your radio , and thats it. you can of course change the frequency on Transmitter if there is some radio station you like.. you can use your IR remote while you are driving.
Other:
- its supercheap
- superB built quality
- superB sound quality
- strong signal
- reads many input devices
- flexible joint /5positions/
- clear LCD status display
- good working IRda remote control
- doesnt need to find your song after you turn off car /it can be paused as well, but no need to worry that device start from beginning again when you went out of the car for shopping or whatever..
- memory functions
Bottomline:
GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! superB and cheap product. If you want listen to your mp3/wma go for it, this is the product you need. There is no need to buy new radio or cd player to your car, If you have radio only or your cd player is damaged you can easily buy this product as i did and i recommend to everyone!!!!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections