DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Beer Savers Bottle Sealers Covers (6-Piece / Random Color)
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8625 (86%)
  • 4 Star:144 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So everybody knows which day old soda is theirs

posted by ffddss on 01/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to use/wash - Multiple colors so you can claim your own and make sure you don't catch cooties from others - Cheap - Good quality - Keeps the bubbly in and the bugs out
    Cons:
    - Smelled a little chemically out of the package. A simple soak in soapy water overnight solved that though. - I think they ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by benkovice on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have found the covers very usefull, they are provided in nice colors, eventhough it is dedicagted to a beer there exists much more bottles where you can use it.
    Cons:
    Material from which all the covers are made in my opinion does not look like real silicone. It has unpleasant smell which you c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and nice price

posted by juchiari on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It's very cheap, and for people who love beer, it's the perfect thing to buy! - It keeps the beer good in the refrigerator, and it's really easy to use. - It comes in many colours, and the material has good quality. - Loved it! If you like beer and are...
    Cons:
    - None!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice gadget

posted by pinciitis on 06/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really nice gadget, comes in fun and different colors so you won't get mixed up who has which drink. They are really easy to attach and remove and they do their job quite well, as long as the pressure inside the bottle isn't too high.
    Cons:
    They have a weird smell, I've been using them for over a week now, but they still smell. If the pressure in the bottle builds ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent and good quality

posted by rakesh1974 on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is great for people who drink beers and not only that non alcoholic people can use it for other soft drink bottles like coke and pepsi. good to have fun to actually check whos bottle it belongs due to its different colors.
    Cons:
    None I can think of as yet. As of now I don't know how do I store them as they are small tends to loose some and then find it. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect!

posted by childeh on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They come in fun colours. Great for times when there are curious animals or small children around to avoid spills. We played 'spin the bottle' on a carpet and no wine on the fabric, fab! Easy to attach and remove. Beer, soda, whatever you want. Should think...
    Cons:
    none, this is awesome!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super usefull!

posted by svetinha on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I loved this bottle sealers! I use them a lot. I can buy drinks just because the bottle is nice, and after i can use the bottle with this sealers! I used it only once to save beers and soda. It saved them okay, it had a little less gas than before, but i le...
    Cons:
    Couls seal a little more, but they work amazinly!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good purchase

posted by maudapont on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it is a good item because it works pretty well and it fits well in all the bottle made of glass, it has a good size which can fit perfectly in all the bottle that I've tried and it is came with 6 pieces with he same color as shown at the picture.
    Cons:
    none, despite a small that is n really important that it came with a smell of plastic, but after a few times that you wash it,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect and cheap Silicone Beer Bottle Covers - Fits very well

posted by AlexSander2 on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pretty nice ones!! I´m using it to keep my 1 liter beer after open in the refrigerator overnight. Works!!! No problem! Kept my beer fresh even after a hole day after. Looks like made of high quality material and very nice color.
    Cons:
    I couldn't find anyone. None so far....Works perfectly.Maybe the plastic smell, it disappear after wash the product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb!

posted by azetaguionbajo on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product is completly awesome. It is both of quality and super useful. I didnt thought that it could hold the gas of the beer BUT IT DOES! Great design! Great colors!
    Cons:
    I haven't found any cons yet. They seem very endurable. Though theyre used inside the fridge so they might brake in the future ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections