DX  » Community » Reviews » Sound Chip Pet Trainer Dog Training Device - Random Color
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My cats are already addicted

posted by mdlimabr on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's simple as it's supposed to be. Got the wristband, so it's easier to keep it with you. The sound level is pretty decent, my cats can hear it from anywhere in the house. The sound is very distinctive so the pets have no hard time identifying the clicking...
    Cons:
    For the price, I've shopped for more sofisticated things in DX. Still, it's pretty good compared to local prices here in Brazil.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best deal in clickers

posted by nodani on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a clicker, a simple clicker, and it's CHEAP, very cheap. Very good quality, it's quite robust, very cheap. I couldn't ask for more
    Cons:
    None, really.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what its supposed to do

posted by Jord911 on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    > Its Ergonomic, conforms to the shape of your hand, making it very easy to hold > Very Lightweight, made out of light plastic > Solid Design, it doesn't seem to have any flimsiness to it.
    Cons:
    >None really, its a simple clicker, nothing fancy. The clicking sounds a little like popping plastic, not like a bottlecap s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy way to train your dog!

posted by RSDG on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy way to teach tricks to your dog and simple to use. Good quality, loud and clear sound, come whit a wrist strap and is very strong! Great because the shape lets you use the clicker with the foot also and fit the hand perfectly.
    Cons:
    Easy to lost so buy more than one or keep always on the same place. Have to look for videos to use it appropriately because do...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for money

posted by dukynko on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheep, but with good built quality. Very easy to use and it fit to my hand. My dog like the sound :). The strip wrap is very practical, i wear it on wrist and have free hand when i need.
    Cons:
    Maybe one thing. There is no manual how to train your pet. So you must buy some training book or watch youtube video, search &q...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly as Advertised

posted by miss_celo on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great deal on an item that costs much more in stores. I ordered 3 of these and got red, black, and blue. I haven't done clicker training before, but the click is loud and I can't see any issues or weaknesses. The wrist strap is a bonus. I am excited to try ...
    Cons:
    None - if you're just looking for a clicker for your pet, this is a great deal. Shipping was average for dx--about 3 weeks--but...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough

posted by dsmama on 03/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    mine arrived in black; not that I'm complaining but it wasn't an option in the item description. English on the manual is actual -> not loosely translated that ends up reading weird. This item arrived pretty quick: ordered 17/2/2012, arrive 8/3/2012 u...
    Cons:
    Manual is a 1/4 of an A4 paper with instructions printed on both sides and it says: Revolutionary clicker & whistle combina...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections