Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Also the whistle to make noise for humans

posted by cesarcesarcesa2 on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The whistle is very beautiful Make a big noise The dog looks at you in a curious way If the dog whistle while primes can give result. If you have a chain or bracelet, you can tie. It serves as a pendant.
    Cons:
    Is not ultra sonic. If you think you will control the neighbor's dog, forget it. At best they will think that you're celebratin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pet Dog Whistle Training Obedience

posted by Gasosal on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The pros: this whistle is good quality, worked in metal, can ajustarce tone whistle, good to bring turnkey, useful for picnic, walks, or give directions to the dog, to educate the dog is very good, or If you're lost in a camp you hear in the distance, I rec...
    Cons:
    I regret to say that this is not ultrasonic whistle as it is audible to the human being, and I have understood that ultrasonic ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this whistle is not ultra sonic, if it was i would'nt be able to here it.

posted by rspcamick on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this whistle is reasonably well made. it is compact and attaches to your key ring. this whistle can be used to train dogs and many other amimals if you wanted to do so. it is cheap which is good. if you fail to train your dog with this whistle then its not ...
    Cons:
    this whistle is not ultra sonic, if it was it would be beyond the range of human hearing, this was why i was disappointed with ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections