DX  » Community » Reviews » Ceramic Knife + Peeler Set (Black + White / Set of 2)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little ceramic set for the price

posted by zoso69 on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cheap, lightweight, Nice grip on knife. Handle on peeler is ok. The knife is sharp, but there are sharper ceramic knives for the same price or less. But its plenty sharp enough for most tasks and passes the tomato test without too much of a problem. Wont s...
    Cons:
    Blade could be a touch sharper. If your looking for a cheap ceramic knife to see what all the fuss is about... I'd look elsewhe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great set

posted by jpvtw2 on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is made of zircon oxide, so you almost wont have to sharpen it for a long time. The knife is very sharp, it slices anything so easily it surprised me! Nice thing also is the sheath is has so yu can store it with the regular knives. The peeler is also as ...
    Cons:
    Almost cut my finger with it so be careful not cut yourself.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very sharp and very useful

posted by p1r0uy on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This peeler (as well as the knife) is extremely sharp which makes the task of peeling, almost anything that can be peeled, seamless. It is also really easy to use and wash. The knife is very sharp and has been of great use in many different situations.
    Cons:
    The peeler doesn't last for too long. The plastic frame that holds the "blade" in place starts breaking from usage an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by YuriPaz on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great product, lightweight, sharp (caution could hurt yourself), seems to be durable, must be careful not to drop to the ground. [BR]Ótimo produto, leve, afiado (cuidado pode acabar se machucando), parece ser duravel, tem que tomar cuidado para nã...
    Cons:
    None so far against, product really useful and easy to use. [BR]Nenhum contra até agora, produto realmente util e facil de...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent ceramic set for vegetables and fruit

posted by ff3796a1 on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Comfort handle to hold both items. Quite sharp to deal with the mentioned products even better than my steel cool knife does. It has no discoloration after cutting carrot or strawberry or buryachok, it is still crystal white. Peeler is also sharp.
    Cons:
    It's easy to cut yourself. Be careful. Do not drop the knife and cut hard objects, such as bone. This can damage the blade. If ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ceramic Knife + Peeler Set (Black + White / Set of 2)

posted by nksextreme on 07/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This ceramic knife is not significantly different from the others I've seen and used. We were pleased with the price for this product (two in one). I use this product mainly for cleaning vegetables and slicing meat. Peeler Set cleans vegetables perfectly re...
    Cons:
    Among the shortcomings can be noted that the knife is sharpened on one side only, it is unusual.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very sharp

posted by ddch25 on 04/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Sharp and easy to use. Easy to clean as well. No need to worry about stainless steel rusting.
    Cons:
    Peeler was not as 'smooth' or sharp as I thought it would be. Plus I was constantly worried about cutting myself or chopping my...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Knife is excellent, peeler is not very practical

posted by Marianmade on 02/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very sharp (don t actually know if it lasts long as i ve been only using it for 2 weeks now) The knife is excellent
    Cons:
    The shape of the peeler is not practical, the potatoe skin gets stuck in the blade. But i can t say it is not sharp, cos it is,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections