DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Non-Flash Circularly Polarized 3D Glasses - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than expected

posted by firdavsy on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These 3D glasses are very stylish. The quality of materials and lenses are very good. Lenses do not tire the eyes, very comfortable to watch long movies. They worked with both 3D TV and 3D display of my laptop. Glasses easily fit me - there is no uncomforta...
    Cons:
    I see no cons. Glasses are very good for this price range. Cannot differ them original expensive 3D glasses.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Satisfaction

posted by tobexy on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very comfortable. works with LG smart tv LM6400 and LM6200. i think that this works with all kinds of LG tv with passive 3d. this glasses is not fragile, it is like the original glasses of lg tv
    Cons:
    the price can be better. you can find others with 1 dollar less and that works too. works only with passive 3d, if you don't ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Stile 3D Glasses

posted by xitter on 06/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Splendid biuld quality and package... is a combo with: 1 Cleaning cloth 1 Carrying pouch 1 Protective case -Very nice polarized glasses and colorful -These glasses work really well 3d is really cool -Perfect view with no ghosting. -Comfortable and easy...
    Cons:
    Price is a little high 1 or 2 dollars minus is ok, but equally is a good product
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Buy

posted by rickochet on 03/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice! I've bought a few other circularly polarized glasses from DX and I must say this one is the best I've seen (not counting the clip-on). It is stylish and the rim is flanged at the top so making it easy if you wear prescription glasses. The flanged part...
    Cons:
    Price is a little high. About $4 would be ideal! It is a little "plasticky" and the lens are soft PVC, but with care,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections