Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:182 (18%)
  • 4 Star:738 (73%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than expected

posted by Roydie on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Shoots very far (maybe up to 150 feet if you shoot the right items). Easy to shoot and hold. Very fun to spend your time with!
    Cons:
    The elastic broke after 1 day, but I still gave quality 3 stars since it shoots very well. It is recommended that you have some...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprisingly well built

posted by Universaltool on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works well, surprisingly sturdy for the price. Simple, no excess moving parts, Material is well treated/waterproofed. Band is good and taut, pouch is good size for all sorts of ammo. Excellent price, especially for occasional use to chase off unwanted gues...
    Cons:
    If used frequently I imagine the rubber bands will wear out but for the price you would not expect to use it full time.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Competent slingshot

posted by kanwarsation on 06/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is sturdy (ish), it's a slingshot. Works like one. So everything you want it to be. Elastic quality looks competent. The leather patch looks like it can take softer abuse.
    Cons:
    This was dark wood, and it was skinnier than the photo showed. Felt much smaller as well. The elastic joints look like they cou...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Rubber Slingshot smells bad

posted by ponyrides on 12/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Feels sturdy enough, doesn't feel like it's gonna break within a few tries. Got it for my 18 year old friend. Might be different in the hands of a young boy though.
    Cons:
    Smells really bad. The smell hits you once you open the package (not even the plastic covering it) and it gets onto your hand a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy for kids and for those who like slingsho

posted by phzar on 12/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I gave this slingshot to my son, he is having a lot of fun using it and has had it for a few weeks now and it hasnt broken and is going strong.
    Cons:
    The slingshot is not what it looks like in the picture, it is made of a different type of wood but it is still stirdy.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy Rubber Slingshot

posted by oxense on 05/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    +It's cheap +Easy to use +Looks pretty cool +Shoots pretty far +Fast shipping +No taxes
    Cons:
    -Mine broke after 50 shots or so. -It's sprayed with some sort of bugpoison that stinks. -It has some sort of brownish color th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by Xardz on 05/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I gave it to my nephew and have had no complaints from him. He loves it and tries to shoot everything he can. He has had it over a month with no problems other than his mother yelling at him for shooting the gutters. It's a great toy for children and adult...
    Cons:
    It is heavily coated in a shiny lacquer (would rather have it look natural). It was two pieces of wood glued together instead o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by Glowingdevil on 07/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    well its cheap and it looks good. its really is accurate. and it shoot quite far also. i think it shoots maybe 50-100 meters. i just stumbled upon this slingshot and thought to myself kinda cool to have one just for fun :P
    Cons:
    mine wasnt made of bamboo. i have the wooden one. it is indeed covered with paint but it smells really bad. but the smell gets ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Slingshot for 4 dollars

posted by Shammy95 on 03/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it shoots quite accurate. i tried to hit a target 5 feet away and it hit precisly. its quite cheap and definatly worth it if ur into theese kind of things.
    Cons:
    it could break if u like press the 2 sticks together. its smells quite wierd. u have to watch the rubberbands everytime you sho...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    finally got one

posted by a.puff on 08/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    IVE ALWAYS WANTED A SLINGSHOT works good u can launch this pretty far with it the rubberbands are great
    Cons:
    it doesnt look the same as the picture it smells wierd but my mom likes the smell?????i dont get it lol umm....nothin else
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections