DX  » Community » Reviews » LED Illuminated Cheaters Magnifier with 3 Magnifier Glasses (1.5X/2.5X/3.5X)
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:428 (42%)
  • 4 Star:5310 (53%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice present for my dad

posted by mstefanic88 on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + The three included lenses are nice for looking at things at different magnification levels. They are especially handy for precision work. +The LED light is quite strong and is a welcome addition to the glasses. + They can be folded and kept in the box ...
    Cons:
    - The build quality is not superb, you just need to keep an eye on them. - Your eyes have to get used to the lenses, but they...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Kind of usefull

posted by gadman on 11/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well they do their job. They come with 3 different magnifiers(1.5x/2.5x/3.5x). I personally use only the 2.5x. The battery is lasting quite long, probably because there is only one LED.
    Cons:
    The light is not enough, should be 3-4 LEDs, not only 1. When you put the magnifiers the front part of the glasses becomes quit...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by fcastello80 on 09/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product to work with electronics, watches and small stuff. Very confortable and usefull for people who like to do themselves some electronic or electric at home. I use it for electronics soldering making it easy to see small things. Also very usef...
    Cons:
    Contruction is kinda fragile.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good magnifying glasses

posted by ArgRaiker on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Multiple lenses, quick changing and easy to use. Has a led light that is actually focused at the same spot you look thru the lenses.
    Cons:
    Very VERY VERY flimsy, use it only when no kids, dogs or buttocks are present, If you sit on them they will bend. I keep them o...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    so-so

posted by deslimjim on 10/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I liked it, but had a problem. Truly functional product for anyone who needs accuracy.
    Cons:
    I bought three more glasses, but came with a problem. The tab came to sloppy, and I have to send to clean up. Product has led a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product, Good Price

posted by thefonk on 09/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Comes with 2 extra replacement lenses, and a small screw driver for adjustments Works exactly as described Very useful for all tinkerers
    Cons:
    Build quality of the "frames" of the glasses could be better, although construction of the other (more important) par...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by deslimjim on 08/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Glasses very good, has a small LED that helps when working with small objects in dark places. Comes with three lenses, three different types of adjustments away. I really liked the product and bought the same for my friends 3.
    Cons:
    I found the lens mount and the LED very fragile, as if something breaks force. The power LED was found wanting, the light is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good magnifier

posted by CoverUp on 08/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No hands magnifier with light included
    Cons:
    The light focus is not angled to match the vision spot, so you must adjust the light first and then the magnifier glass, but no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal accessory for delicate work

posted by glpmBrz on 02/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a nice equipment for those involved in working with small parts, and for those who are shortsighted ( like myself). I'm using it when assembling ship models and when there is some delicate soldering to do. The led provides a good illumination and i...
    Cons:
    In fact, I have not found any cons about this equipment...Unless maybe the lenses size could be a litte more wider.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These are great!

posted by drbigj on 07/01/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Provide great illumination and magnification while leaving your hands free to work! * Several magnification lenses available. * Superbright LED light is great even without lenses. * Perfect for SMD work and other jobs that need some amplification and/or d...
    Cons:
    * The frame itself is fairly flimsy and is easily bent. * Hinge on the light unit is quite stiff. * Not particularly comfortabl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections