DX  » Community » Reviews » LED Illuminated Cheaters Magnifier with 3 Magnifier Glasses (1.5X/2.5X/3.5X)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Provide light, magnification for closeup work – LED Illuminated Cheaters Magnifier with 3 Magnifier Glasses (1.5X/2.5X/3.5X) Reviews

posted by spencer on 03/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
The lenses provide a couple of magnification options for doing close-up work. The LED light is bright enough for the same. It all comes in a box that also serves for storing the lenses when not in use. Lenses are clear and clean.
Cons:
I'm a little worried about the way the lenses clip into the frames. I doubt the clip will hold up very long. I will probably select one set of frames and leave it as long as possible. It's also a bit awkward snapping them into place - extremely tight - not so much a snap into place as a simple tight fit.
Other:
I do some fine work cutting edges, and I'm always trying to handle various magnifiers and lights, so these should come in handy. I think the distance the lenses set away from the eyes would not make them terribly practical for enjoyable reading.
Bottomline:
If you need to do detailed work, these may be just fine. The LED light makes them all the better.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections