DX  » Community » Reviews » 28-in-1 Protective Game Card Cartridge Case for Nintendo 3DS
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10011 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Thibee on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and quality product. Seems to be very sturdy and is easy to carry, much easier than lugging all those boxes separately.
    Cons:
    No problem very relevant.Sometimes its very dificult take off a cartridge because are very tight, im affraid to break it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by psantiago394 on 01/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very easy to carry, simple and also looks nice. You can perfectly fit DS and 3DS games in it. It can even hold up to 2 styluses in small sockets between the game cartridges.
    Cons:
    The outer plastic feels a little fragile when you open it, and it's a bit hard to take the cartridges out. I sometimes feel lik...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy case

posted by ExplosiveCow on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This case holds all my DS and 3DS games very snugly, has space for SD cards and even styluses. I will definitely never use up every single slot, but I do enjoy the portability from this case.
    Cons:
    There is no point in having 4 slots for SD cards since its in the DS most of the time, and also the orientation of the carts in...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by stewie75 on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    this works perfectly. fits a lot of games, and the best part it's a very inexpensive price. I have no doubt my 3DS games will be protected in this. fits DS games as well. a snug fit so you don't think it'll wiggle lose and fall out or even open without you ...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love it!

posted by sylv3rblade on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Looks great - hold the cartridges securley - even has slots for the stylus and for SD cards - very sturdy (ends up being child safe)
    Cons:
    For the price nothing really. I guess my only con is that I really expected 28 slots.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy for my 3DS

posted by clorophilla on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Has a lot of room for my DS and 3DS games, the color is pretty and the cards fit well on it, so i won't be worried about the cards falling from the case.
    Cons:
    The game slots are so snug that i have a hard time getting the games removed from it, and i get myself hurt sometimes (my finge...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protects well

posted by alanlupatini on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It protects the cartridges very well. It's hard and solid, doesn't look that it can be broken easily. It's pretty, so you won't be ashamed to use it in front of your friends. It doesn't let the cartridges free, so you'll never have the risk to lose one of t...
    Cons:
    Sometimes is too hard to take the game cards out of it. My Nintendo DS games get kind of stuck some times.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and perfect

posted by JohnKloud on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    All the pros are pretty obvious... it holds my DS game, DSi games and my 3DS games nicely. Very Snug as well so nothing rattles around while I am moving about. It even has spaces for 3DS memory cards, which is highly convenient since I have a lot of downloa...
    Cons:
    No major ones. The slots are really snug so getting the games out in a hurry may be an issue but I rather have them snug than f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best way for your gaming needs on the go

posted by Lametta on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap and durable Small and easy to carry Good quality Holds 22 games + SD cards I like the color
    Cons:
    None (you'll spend at least 5 mins to think how games cartridges should be inserted but once sorted out it's an easy task)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Case

posted by Arlenemusume on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its a very solid case, its no risk to break it if falls or something. the cartridges fit well in the box, no risk of falling or being out of place, in fact I've dropped a few times and has no scratches. the case not seems like a game carry, so do not attr...
    Cons:
    sometimes its very dificult take off a cartridge because are very tight, im affraid to break it. its a little large to carry i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections