DX  » Community » Reviews » High Quality Precision Multi-Tip Screwdriver (7-Piece Set)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:365 (36%)
  • 4 Star:507 (50%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:71 (7%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

93% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best under 5$

posted by fran82 on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I like it´s shape. It has a very good clip, good for attaching it to a pocket or any other thing. It includes all the most common bits. You can carry the bits in the inside of it (it has a hollow desing to help you keep the bits inside) It seems dur...
    Cons:
    It can fit inside all the bits except 1. You will have to keep one always "attached" to it
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy tool- especially for cellphone

posted by Multu on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good build, aluminium body and small enough. Easy to use and change screwdrivers. Has all screwdrivers you can think of while repairing modern cellphones. Has non-slip diamond patterns, very comfortable to hold. The second tip of each screwdriver is there t...
    Cons:
    One tip has to stay outside- not enough room for all screwdrivers inside. Not magnetic (or at least not mine).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Precision Multi-Tip Screwdriver BY GORAN HRISTOVSKI

posted by kozle on 06/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good number of tips. - Enough for a normal work in a house or with electric apparels. - Good for some mobile phones. - It has many parts and you can put they inside the screwdriver! - You can take it everywhere in your pocket. - It looks nice and feels w...
    Cons:
    - The rubber included moves when you apply some effort. - Maybe steel on head would be good - Loow quality for little money ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good value for your money!

posted by carabiafin on 05/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really cheap Sturdy Compact Has a clip so you can attach it on your clothes* The storage compartment for the extra heads The grips MINI-SIZED TORX HEADS <3
    Cons:
    Why do all the heads have to have the same flat piece ? Must have one head attached, all of them won't fit in the compartment. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and nice little tool

posted by SpaceFrog on 04/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Includes most usable tips and a few rare ones. Quite strudy built. Compact and very easy to carry because all extra tips are stored inside. Most importantly - does the job.
    Cons:
    Build quality is good enough but it does not look too elegant. Threads are quite rough. There is no rotating cap on the back wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No grip

posted by Ozmate on 10/03/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very strong built quality. + Has a place to store them + Nice design + Cheap, really
    Cons:
    No grip at all after few use. The screw tips fall even after fully tight.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and handy

posted by jphphotography on 07/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small Cheap Multi-Purpose
    Cons:
    Cheap metal housing (bits seem strong though)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tool!!!

posted by ben73 on 02/11/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a very nice tool to have as there 7 tips!!! Great quality the threads are smooth the clip is strong. Came in a box rather that bubble rap and has some instructions.. Very nice design and i an sure it won't break..
    Cons:
    You don need to press hard when unscrewing as it's not a tight fit.. Would be nice if all the tips went in the back compartment...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I use this daily!

posted by Koss42 on 12/28/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I use this at work on cars. I use this at home with computers. I use this in my garage on my motorcycle. This thing rocks. this thing will cost many, many, many times more then it does on DX. Get it. -Many Rare tips. Plus flat heads of various sizes too. -S...
    Cons:
    -Canister inside the item dosn't hold all tips. Must have one out. really this isn't that bad, since I would ahve done that any...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful, but...

posted by artyfarty on 07/06/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Packed with a bunch of rare tips, making it extremely useful for unscrewing all those consoles and phones + Has a place to store them + Nice design + Cheap, really + Even with crappy build quality it's still pretty strong
    Cons:
    - Pretty crappy build quality - Covered in oil a bit, damnit :( And still lacks oil in part where it's needed. - Can't store al...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections