DX  » Community » Reviews » High Quality Precision Multi-Tip Screwdriver (5-Piece Set)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:505 (50%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:101 (10%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

90% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull tool

posted by Tsoxos on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -magnetic tips -easy to install/replace tips -compact (tips stored inside) -Fair price
    Cons:
    many tips are t shaped and it is not vey usefull, as most devices do not use them. A less important con is that i wanted the t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy little tool

posted by cpearson on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great little combi screwdriver for the smaller screws. decent enough quality for the price. put one in your tool bag or pocket. great buy great price for those smaller items that need a a dedicated screwdriver set. Good for glasses/sun glasses etc
    Cons:
    none for the price really buy them as gifts for friends or family.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not for general use

posted by AndrePVB on 11/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    All 4 bits fit in the handle, so you can easily put the set in your pocket. It looks ok. handle material is OK. bits fit ok to handle
    Cons:
    Half of the bits are t bits. (star shaped). they are not seen that often, further two 3-blade, one regular and one philips head...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wish I'd read Rastoma1 a month ago!

posted by deallover on 11/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This tool has come in handy on several occasions. I had another, thinner, 6 or 7-in-1 that I thought was a godsend and figured I'd try out another one since I couldn't find my original. This one is not as good as my other driver -- not as versatile -- but t...
    Cons:
    I think I expected more Torx variety or variety generally... hard for me to tell what I was getting? At any rate, for a lot of...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A handy precision screwdriver set

posted by rastoma1 on 10/01/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I purchased this 5 piece precision screwdriver set and the 9 piece set in SKU 03555 at the same time. These 5 piece set needed more variety in the tips so thus getting both sets. The main pro about this 5 piece is the long tips that are needed for some el...
    Cons:
    I sound like a broken record on my reviews because if an item does it's job for such a LOW price that DX has on it's items, eve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice driver, but too many torx tips

posted by Sergei on 09/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small, light and compact Pretty well build and seems durable Magnetized screwdriver tips Inside storage for extra screwdriver tips
    Cons:
    Could use more tips, especially more Phillips and flat tips, there are only two Phillips and one flat, also one trigram, the re...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for daily repair jobs

posted by Arius on 06/08/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Although I find it pricy, it does its job perfectly as a repair tool. It is long enough and easy to save. You can carry it with you if you are a service guy. It is robust and comes with the very common tips used in everday repairing
    Cons:
    Only the price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Multi tip screw driver

posted by Aquela on 05/31/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very handy tools tip was made of good quality metal, easy to use. Handle is good for storing spare bits. Grir is fantastic item is worth buying for especially for RC hobbiest.
    Cons:
    Cant think of anything else , only mine comes on gold color but I like the color.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Multi-Tip Screwdriver

posted by Jonwm on 05/03/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Alot of different screwdrivers,you can even pop of the cap on the top and store the tip's you aren't using in there. Very cheap for a Multi-Tip Screwdriver.
    Cons:
    The buildquality is not the best ive seen but it works. Mine actually came in gold so if you have ordered it and excpecting it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid driver

posted by tweakerxp on 03/14/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is the ONLY screwdriver I have received from DX where the bits don't move. The Bits are nice and long and should be useful if the screws are recessed. There is a decent assortment of bits and the twisting cap is a nice feature.
    Cons:
    Back cap can be difficult to remove and has some nasty lube on it. Bits take some force to install and remove.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections