DX  » Community » Reviews » High Quality Precision Multi-Tip Screwdriver (5-Piece Set)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
A handy precision screwdriver set – High Quality Precision Multi-Tip Screwdriver (5-Piece Set) Reviews

posted by rastoma1 on 10/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
I purchased this 5 piece precision screwdriver set and the 9 piece set in SKU 03555 at the same time. These 5 piece set needed more variety in the tips so thus getting both sets. The main pro about this 5 piece is the long tips that are needed for some electronic devices.
Cons:
I sound like a broken record on my reviews because if an item does it's job for such a LOW price that DX has on it's items, everything else doesn't matter much. The build quality doesn't look like a fine piece of artwork, but why does it need to be? It's a tool and it works. But rarely do you find PERFECT tools, so with both precision sets I got, the combination of the two almost makes a perfect set.
But I do have to say I don't like the cap on the end that just pushes on and is held by a rubber washer. They should have made this a threaded cap like 03555.
Other:
The tips fit securely in the barrel and feels good when using. The tips are long.
Bottomline:
If you work on electronics, I don't think you can have everything you need for less than $10, but you can be REALLY close with this set and 03555. Buy them both.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections