DX  » Community » Reviews » High Quality Precision Multi-Tip Screwdriver (10-Piece Set)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good and useful mini-tool kit

posted by Rondomali on 07/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Multi-Tip Screwdriver that has been sent to me has actually 12 tips. A good and useful tool. You can take it everywhere in your pocket. Reasonable price.
    Cons:
    It could be a better if the manufacture used a harder material for the tips. You can use the tips only for electronics, small g...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A pen screwdriver

posted by jarnegro on 06/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good number of tips. - Includes a clip to wear the screwdriver - All the tips are magnetic. - Easy to change the tip, not needed to make a big force. - Good design. - Very light. - Enough for a normal work in a house or with electric apparels. - Go...
    Cons:
    - The chromium plated it is not very good. With time could be rusty. - The rubber included moves when you apply some effort.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handful screwer

posted by aleksialeksi on 05/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has many parts and you can put they inside the screwdriver! It has also handful clip. It looks nice and feels well built.
    Cons:
    It looks that it could brake if you try to screw too tight. Maybe steel on head would be good.. No it's aluminum or something..
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for its price

posted by Badger on 04/09/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was looking for a solid multi-tip screwdriver because the one I had before wasn't very solid and lacked some tips. This one is inexpensive, solid, and comes with many different tips (1x flat-head, 1x tri-head, 3x Philips, 4x Torx). I think the Torx are ...
    Cons:
    My only gripe is that the screwdriver heads are a pain to fit into the body of the screwdriver. You need to make sure that thr...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy and sturdy, usefull screwdriver

posted by SebyM on 04/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Sturdy handle with good grip, doesn't slip out of your hand. The tip-holder gives off a small magnetic field very useful in picking up screws or any small metal objects. Tips are very resistant (good quality). Tips can be stored into the screwdriver body wi...
    Cons:
    A wider (-)shaped tip would be nice.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome driver

posted by tweakerxp on 03/14/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great build quality, it feels like a solid driver and the rubber grip is a nice addition. I had to dock a point though, because the bits move in the holder. There is a decent assortment of bits as well. Also, the bits don't rattle very much in the holder.
    Cons:
    Bits move slightly in the holder (like most of the screwdriver on DX.) There is only one flat-head bit.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections