DX  » Community » Reviews » High Quality Precision Multi-Tip Screwdriver (10-Piece Set)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Good for its price – High Quality Precision Multi-Tip Screwdriver (10-Piece Set) Reviews

posted by Badger on 04/09/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
I was looking for a solid multi-tip screwdriver because the one I had before wasn't very solid and lacked some tips. This one is inexpensive, solid, and comes with many different tips (1x flat-head, 1x tri-head, 3x Philips, 4x Torx). I think the Torx are 4-7 or something, but not 3. The screwdriver has a nice rubber grip, and feels well made--definitely worth its price.
Cons:
My only gripe is that the screwdriver heads are a pain to fit into the body of the screwdriver. You need to make sure that three heads will be packed side-by-side so that you have two rows of three heads and then the final two on top (the last one being in the tip of the screwdriver itself). Finding a specific head means you need to dump out all the heads connect the one you want, and then put the others back into the body again.
Other:
The inconvenience mentioned above is countered by the decent price this screwdriver has, as well as the build-quality. It is definitely a handy tool, and a great way to acquire one of the screwdriver tips if you're lacking that specific one (like the Torx). With DX's free shipping it is so much better than buying a dedicated tool somewhere else.
Bottomline:
Handy tool, just takes some time to put the heads back in when you want to swap them.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections