DX  » Community » Reviews » TR-J12 Cree XM-L T6 5-LED 2755LM 5-Mode Memory White Light Flashlight (3 x 26650 / 3 x 18650)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:678 (67%)
  • 4 Star:334 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing flashlight!

posted by kuolio on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This flashlight is very bright! I think that it's the brightest flashlight I've ever seen. And the prize is also low. I bought a new driver for this torch and now it's even brighter than before. It's very solid and with it comes this belt case which is very...
    Cons:
    Batteries could come with this flashlight, and also charger. When using 18650 batteries, the battery adapter moves and makes so...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, feels solid and gives powerful light

posted by Hobzik on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Feels very good and comfortable in hand Gives very bright light Offers wide variety of battery choices: - 18650 (2 or 3) - 26550 (2 or 3) And emergency solutions with roll of paper inside - C sized NiCd or NiMH (4 pcs) - A sized NiCd or NiMH (4 pcs)
    Cons:
    Probably not 4500 lm, but definitelly above 1500 and stronger than my ceiling light. No other cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best flashlight

posted by mariarosa on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the flashlight is equipped with 5-t6 xml led, are among the best in performance, and you can put 2 or 3 batteries, either 18650 or 26650. Works well with only 2 batteries 18650, lot lights
    Cons:
    could add a more powerful driver and feed the LEDs at full power, but you can always buy and install a separate driver to furth...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The brightest light I have ever seen

posted by kootch88 on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Solid, good heat sinks, super bright. The clicky switches feel more sunstantial than the 18650 lights I have, this may not be the case, but it does feel that way. The fit and finish is better than the 18650 too, but I think this is more because of the added...
    Cons:
    None that I can see
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good light

posted by turbo v6 camaro on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    bright, I have a Fandyfire Stl -v2 and this blow it away not even close, it thows farther and wider. if you need to you could be someone/thing with this for defense LOL It wil take 18650 and 26650 and also c batteries will work in a pinch.
    Cons:
    I bought 3 lights, one for me and 2 as gifts, and one light the just came on and stayed on, the tail cap seems to be stuck, if ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Let There be Light and light came

posted by JustMy2Cents on 12/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    VERY effective at the price range. Medium and low modes comes in use if you need to work with the light longer. High is just too much when working with objects near by.
    Cons:
    O-rings ... The middle O-Ring broke at first touch :-( SOS and strobo settings might be useless for most users.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for security work

posted by Ricnz on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This torch is big, solid and very bright. Tried testing the light output but it overloaded my lux meter on high. Brighter than many car headlights. Memory mode is very useful and necessary. Belt holder seems light duty but it works well. Torch gets wa...
    Cons:
    Have had this torch switch off in use after running 15 minutes. Recommend carrying spare batteries and a backup torch. Curren...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely bright for a flashlight

posted by ChicT on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It is very bright, useful in large areas in dark. - Not too big/heavy either, unless you add the 3rd battery. - Quite nice design.
    Cons:
    - Not really 4500LM, it seems to be halfway there. - Can get VERY hot if you use it for 5+ minutes. - Batteries were loose ins...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very bright and feels solid

posted by mika2011 on 09/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Amazing brightness, five T6 leds gives very much light. Build quality is good, the flashlight feels and looks expensive. There are O-rings on the threads and there are also spare O-rings included. Also included is a belt pouch, which covers the lens and a p...
    Cons:
    Flash modes are annoying, you need to click through them to get to full brightness from the low mode. I would give 5 stars for ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright for th price...

posted by rallemann on 06/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright compared to the price... You can use standard 18650 if you want... less running time, but same brightness... Bigger cells and more cells give you better runtime... Very flexible in use of different cell types and numbers...
    Cons:
    By far no 4500 lm... Much brighter than correct rated 1200 lm flashlights, real lumens should be around 2000... The drive...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections