DX  » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H6060 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone - Black
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8720 (87%)
  • 4 Star:133 (13%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Quality Hearphones

posted by kuansara on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product is pretty well built, good but not excellent material. Comfortable on the ears, the touch is pretty nice feature but could be more comfortable. Sound quality is great with lots of bass, powerful with low crisp sound.
    Cons:
    Takes time to get use to turning on the BT. It requires a very long press until the green light blinks. Manual is a bit bizarre...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for Its price.

posted by ANDRESCEBALLOS on 11/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Resistant material; - Nice build; - Nice "almost" kicking bass; - Good sound definition; - Nice shortcuts on playing music and using for calls; - Weights nothing; - Nice rubber on Its arch for comfort; - Black piano plastic looks awesome and sha...
    Cons:
    - Short charging cable; - Ear foam should be better on size and isolation; - Usb rubber protection does not fix in its place pe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for a great price!

posted by stas2k on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A solid build headset with all the expected features(ff,rewind,play/stop). Works fine with Nokia 301 and Linux BlueZ stack on both A2DP(stereo audio) and HSP(2-way audio for calls) profiles. Sound quality is in a solid 6/10. Mostly because of the audio cod...
    Cons:
    Sensor buttons take time to get used to. For me it was 3 days. A bit flimsy faux leather ear cushions.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It surprised me!

posted by dodicarioca on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The quality of the material and the sound are not behind other headphones better known in the market. Really a great choice. Practical, lightweight and comfortable to wear at the gym gives. I found it very good sound quality, although the sound leak a bit -...
    Cons:
    The buttons for skipping tracks do not always work. In general, the volume buttons are practical but extremely sensitive to tou...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Rapoo H6060

posted by Andreywg on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great Sound OK structure Battery lasts and lasts Touch-sensitive buttons on the side so you can rock on-the-go
    Cons:
    Manual is part chinese so whatever's there is lost information to half the world. Box came a little banged up in shipment The F...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bluetooth? Sounds Great!

posted by arthjp on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great sound quality, good reach, long life battery and easy to use.
    Cons:
    I had a little hard time configuring it on my Dell notebook with Win 7 (x64). On my first use I didn't know there was a tab wit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by markosfox1 on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Rapoo H6060 is a good product. Excellent cost and benefit, good quality audio and easy to use, your battery duration is good compared the time for recharge.
    Cons:
    In initial use I've a problem with connect with a gadget, it need press bottom until green led blink fast. So with led blinkin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good headset

posted by Gudfar on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, just locate it in the bluetooth menu and it works great. The battery time is excellent, as you can use it for more than a day before it needs recharging, and it is also quick to recharge. Plugs into mini usb to recharge. It can adjust volume +/...
    Cons:
    Not much to mention here, as it is quite good. The sound quality could be better, and working distance is just around 8 -10 met...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fast, Good and Cheap!

posted by jeffersoncpf on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I became really impressive about this product. Its very well assembled and its sound quality is much better than I was expecting.
    Cons:
    Unfortunatelly I couldn't connect with Windows 7. In other hand, I've connected to the iPhone with no problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull during work

posted by allss on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good material, very good sound quality, it is really wirelles stereo, and the microphone is a very good solution to the practicality of the device. Often the battery is lasting longer than 10 hours. The distance of the bluetooth signal is good, not muc...
    Cons:
    The sound is very good, but the sound has noise if we use the own microphone of the headphone (via bluetooth). Depending of the...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections