DX  » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H6060 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Best headphones ever? – Rapoo H6060 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone - Black Reviews

posted by onaqui2 on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Great battery life. - Ability to control volume/track directly on the side of the headphone. - Ability to answer calls during usage, even when playing music and w/e. - Great bluetooth range, i use these all the time at home and just put my phone on charging, start playing a track and then i go and do the dishes or vaccuum in other rooms. I've never lost the signal or had any audio quality issues during this time. That i can also change tracks and correct the volume while doing this further enhances my experience. - Standard mini-USB connector, meaning i can even use my ps3 (or friends ps3) to charge the phones! - Prolongues the battery life of my phone. Since it takes less power to send a bluetooth signal than to actively drive headphones/earphones i don't have to worry that my phones battery will die during my commutes.
Cons:
I find that the "bow" of the headphones is too circular. It creates a gap between the bow and your head on the sides of your head, unless you have a very big round head. This looks kinda funny on me but works better on my wife. I'd wish that they were more curved at the top and more straight on the "sides".
Other:
Do mind that these don't cover your ears so they do not reduce sounds from the outside much at all. This a matter of taste, it works well when you commute if you need to hear important messages from speaker systems but it can also be quite annoying if you have to walk beside noisy roads or w/e to work. I might buy a pair with your ears covered aswell to have at the gym and such.
Bottomline:
Great headphones, superb battery times and bluetooth quality. Easy to use, does what it's supposed to.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections