DX  » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H6060 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Works fine and have a good battery duration – Rapoo H6060 Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone - Black Reviews

posted by GBFbr on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
*Works with my Apple devices perfectly, on computer with SKU 11866 also works great. *The battery has a good duration about 10~12 hours of use. *It have a USB 1.1 connector for charge, which makes very handy to charge it anywhere.
Cons:
*The sound quality is not as good as it should be for a $50 Headset, but you would not notice this as a normal user *Whenever it going to play a sound (with it paired) the headset needs to be "initialized", and some sounds may not be heard 'cause of that. *When the headset is "initialized" you can hear a rustle, it stops a second or two after the sound is played. *Don't worth $50, I had the SKU 30407 (don't exist anymore, don't know why, perhaps it's the same as 115826) and ithad a better price.
Other:
*My ears are some kind huge (dumbo style) so it hurts a little bit when using it for a long time.
Bottomline:
*I'm using it as my main headset on all my devices, I recommend it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections