Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- It certainly is small.
- Can be adapted as a keychain accessory.
- It works as an improvised pendrive.
- It is made with cheap material, so it will easily break upon a few insertions/removals, spacially on some more tigh USB ports (motherboard USB ports, notably).
- I bough two of these, and they're already unusable, because the it has split to the pont the contacts don't read the microSD anymore.
- Smaller doesn't equal better. Quality is also an essential consideration.
- Don't buy it! I'd recommend SKU 30085, because it has an actual silicon board, so it is more sturdy and wont break easily.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.