DX  » Community » Reviews » Electric Sonic Toothbrush w/ Replacement Heads (1 x AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great item for children – Electric Sonic Toothbrush w/ Replacement Heads (1 x AA) Reviews

posted by BMD65 on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
As the head of brushing is less than other brands, this brush is recommended for children and people with special needs. Easy to use, durable and sturdy. The cost beneficil is very good! She has come with two heads reserve that extends its durability. As runs on batteries, can be carried anywhere, camping or other travel. I recommend! This is the third brush I buy this and certainly continue to use.
Cons:
Already use this brush to good time and did not see any problem with it. I purchased two more to give as gifts to family, it demonue trust the product. I have nothing to say to tell.
Other:
I believe that brushing can be more fun, efficient and eficaza my children through this brush. It took me to my dentos eyelets assess the brush and she approved and commended.
Bottomline:
I recommend!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections