DX  » Community » Reviews » Razer DeathAdder 3500DPI USB Wired Gaming Optical Mouse - Black (200CM-Cable)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10011 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Genuine Mice

posted by oiloil on 08/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its a genuine razer mice its real good actually i really like it it works and it worth it thas what im talking about,man you have to take gaming mice to the next level what you need its razer,ok you now what im saying this mice its pro ,its like one blue b...
    Cons:
    not at all no cons on this mice
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The REAL thing!! Veryy cool mouse!

posted by enviadoalas on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The original Razer Death Adder! The packaging is really cool, I was super excited when I got it. The cable is really long (I hate short cables on mouses/keyboards). The light is really cool, and if you don't like it, you can disable it by installing synaps...
    Cons:
    No cons at all! One of my best buys in DX.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you want the best, buy Razer!

posted by FelipeLinham on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you want the best line of gaming mouse, you must buy Razer... You will not find a better price then here, and it's 100% genuine... I liked very much because here in Brazil, a gaming mouse like that would cost about US$120,00... Perfect, you can tell noth...
    Cons:
    Just take too long to come, because was out of stock, but about the mouse there is nothing con...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    godly mouse

posted by jefersonpatrick on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    its a nice mouse looks cool the blue lights are awnsome, its very precise on the moviments and so much fast then my old one microsoft mouse. If u need a gamer mouse u need a razer mouse, now im going to buy a razer keyboard
    Cons:
    no cons its perfect at my point of interest.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Razer DeathAdder 3.5G

posted by Ribeirogerio on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A really great mouse (and yes, that's 100% genuine, i've registered), comfortable, w/ much precision, perfect drivers, feel like you aren't making the format of it with your hands, I just drop my hand and that's done! Feel's like a part of my body!!
    Cons:
    For the mouse: absolutely nothing, for the price, OMG, I don't need to say anything, low price and high quallity PERFECT
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best mouse I've had in my life

posted by TheSilva on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good accuracy and high speed. Smooth, good feet, soft click, big buttons. Very good to use with games and/or softwares like Photoshop. I use mine with SKU 29649 and I have nothing to complain.
    Cons:
    If you don't have big hands, you might found it a bit uncomfortable. You'll want waste a lot of money in others Razer products =)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    É ORIGINAL. IT IS ORIGINAL !

posted by adson on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Muito preciso, relativamente leve, conector de ouro , excelente mouse. Aqui no Brasil custaria por volta de R$200. Very accurate, relatively light, gold connector, excellent mouse.Here in Brazil it costs around $100.
    Cons:
    Não vejo nada, para mim ele é perfeito. I see nothing, for me it's perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genuine Razer DeathAdder

posted by grilow991 on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Genuine Razer DeathAdder. High quality. Perfect condition. Really a great deal. Very comfortable to use and it's big, so if fits perfect in my hands. Very good rubber material on top give a nice felling on touch for a prolonged gaming session, wich makes ga...
    Cons:
    None at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genuine Razer DeathAdder

posted by leobigfield on 11/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It's genuine with a valid serial checked at Razer's website - Very good mouse, great feeling at hand - Fast - Precise - Responsive - Nice braided long cable - Very good rubber material on top give a nice felling on touch for a prolonged gaming session - ...
    Cons:
    - None for this price.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Real Deal

posted by Korbeen on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Genuine Razer DeathAdder. -High Quality Materials -High Resolution -Button under the mouse to exchange it's profiles (acceleration, resolution, response...) -Soft "Click" Button -Anatomic -BIG -Beautiful
    Cons:
    Maybe a little too heavy, but i'll get used to it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections