DX  » Community » Reviews » Zooming 350LM 1-LED 3-Mode Waterproof White Light Flashlight for Bicycle (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
Sort by:
52 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8745 (87%)
  • 4 Star:137 (13%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome

posted by tornadoadi73 on 01/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The zooming feature works decent. Small, easy to carry. Brighter than my old flashlights that are rated as having more lumens than the 350 that this flashlight has. Comes with a carrying case that has a belt loop. I like to use in the car and the bicycle.
    Cons:
    Strobe is only useful for inducing seizures. I prefer just 2 modes, high and low! The translucent blue ring can get annoying wh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really bright and really handy

posted by erreff on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Brighter than I ever expected to be. Works with 3xAAA batteries and it lasts exceptionally well. With zoom you could light up objects even ...100m from you. Well built. Even has a bandage/strap with it.
    Cons:
    If you have batterys full and use it for a longer time than few minutes and the ambient temperature isn't -X degrees, it might ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blind drivers and stay visible at night on your bike!

posted by algorithm18 on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this for use as a bike light and am very happy with it. I strap it onto my handle bars with sku 31871, and I highly recommend that pair. I use this light with the three AAA batteries and it is extremely bright! No worries at all about being seen by...
    Cons:
    None, really. Exceeded my expectations. Plus, wasn't this thing, like, 7 bucks? Awesome!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funciona perfectamente - alta calidad

posted by 13ETO on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    La calidad de la linterna en general es muy buena. Es robusta, (en su mayor parte está hecha de aluminio). Con una pila 18650 proporciona mucha luz y la pila dura muchas horas. El haz estrecho es muy útil para ver a traves de pequeñas abertur...
    Cons:
    El precio podría ajustarse un poquito más. No he probado el modo "strobe" ni utilizado cerca del agua para ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact and bright, perfect to keep in car

posted by palewinter on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The build quality is good, its robust. The LED produces a strong light and can be focused to increase the light concentration on a spot. The focused light of the CREE LED is so strong that I point it to another building and actually see the light square, so...
    Cons:
    It has a flashing mode that I don't know how to use, has something with pressing the button quickly. It should be easier to tur...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Light I have ever seen

posted by Yagneshdv on 10/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent product I have ever seen at this great price. I was thinking about to spend 4 time more than this one, but just for try I bought this, and I am speechless about construction, function, style, and the main thing VALUE FOR MONEY. Ideal and best suit...
    Cons:
    Nothing.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice flashlight, good value

posted by zramix on 10/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is and inexpensive, flexible single LED flash light, it outputs a lot of light, it is zoomable from spot to flood. It comes with an extender for 18650 batteries and a carrier for AAA batteries.
    Cons:
    The blue ring around the lens is very bright, I wound up wrapping some tape around it, because in the dark it's too bright., wh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great torch

posted by EBurov on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - it has a great build great quality - The zooming effect is great during the night. when it is max zoomed in one point you can focus the light very well; - easy yo use - great build cuality
    Cons:
    - there is one plack spare part that still cannot understand what is exactly for.. (but it works great witout it) :) - no other...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool light

posted by Hundredfire on 09/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works as intended. This flashlight zooms really well. It is very bright even with 3 AAA cells.
    Cons:
    I'm not sure if it is really waterproof. I used it a few times at the beach and some mildew built up in the AAA adapter case. S...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great torch

posted by SamHood on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This torch is great - much brighter than other torches (both retail and from DX) which state that they give off more lumens. Very bright for an AAA torch and the zoom is useful. I have bought over 10 of these now and have never had one which is even slightl...
    Cons:
    The translucent blue band can get annoying when the torch is in spot mode, but this isn't too much of a problem
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections