Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for the price! Not with PAL60 CVBS though

posted by Kadano on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy installation, instantly recognized by Windows 7 x64. Works very well with VirtualDub, PotPlayer and DScaler (I use the latter for recording gameplay footage of Super Smash Bros. Melee from a hacked PAL gamecube with official component cables). Video qu...
    Cons:
    Does not output 60fps video. Does not capture PAL60 video over CVBS (yellow, white, red). If you want to capture footage from ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item, best working on 32 bit systems.

posted by Ramy93lol on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works good. The provided software works good for ripping CVBS video content, using not much CPU and giving fluid results.
    Cons:
    For working good without giving BSODs it requires to be run on a 32 bit version of Windows, I tried it on w7 32 and 64 bit, and...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but BYO software

posted by MrWinkie on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Produces a good Composite Video capture ... perfect for digitizing old VHS home videos
    Cons:
    No support under Linux (Ubuntu 12.10) Bundled software is not the usual DX quality, and aborts with slanderous "Copyright...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good depanding on version

posted by marp1 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's easy to use and straight forward even without instruction for everyone - Pretty decent quality(up to 480p)
    Cons:
    - You can have problems in finding drivers for Win 8, it shows up a blue screen while unplugging
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    muy bueno

posted by pesquere on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    le estoy utilizando para pasar de vhs a dvd todas mis cintas. muy buena calidad, los conectores que trae parece que son de muy buena calidad se puede utilizar tambiem para pasar a dvd las antiguas cintas de videocamara y poder modificarlas con el editor de ...
    Cons:
    algo error da al instalarle con las firmas de sofware de windows, el cable usb que trae no me valio por que no conectaba
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Bargain

posted by Groeder on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the price is a great deal, the easycap costs USD 20 at the retail stores in my country (Mexico).
    Cons:
    the cd-rom didn't work properly, I used a MAC to extract the drivers and the software.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by mtbrandao on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. Good quality for the price. Works with VLC and VirtualDUB. Drivers that came with it works on Windows 7 64 bit
    Cons:
    Even on progressive source (like a PS3) it captures on interlaced mode. Colors are a little weird. The capture software that ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice capture device

posted by kasugano on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * USB 2.0. * DirectShow device compatible. * Works with VirtualDub. * Works on Overlay Mode. * Works on Windows Seven x64 * Pletora of analog sources (composite, s-video, component).
    Cons:
    * Progressive scan still show "interlaced like" lines. * Component progressive scan have a different software source...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bestter than expected

posted by alvarobraz on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to install, both software and hardware. Did what I expect to do with it that is convert my very old VHS-C tapes to digital media and save the family´s memories. The cables came with ID labels. Worked Ok with my old JVC camcorder , only need is to...
    Cons:
    Not at all, only the cables are little short but an extender solved the question
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad

posted by lgnsniper on 06/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    After waiting 2 months for this to show up, it works pretty well... no, this will not record in HD. S-video looks the best compared to composite. I used this to record some PS3 online game play I had saved on Black Ops and it works pretty well... didn't not...
    Cons:
    None really, it`s great for the price. It only records up to 480p, so don't expect perfection from this.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections