DX  » Community » Reviews » Quad-band GSM Personal GPS Tracker Bug with SOS (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful gps tracker

posted by jagoman on 06/06/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -just insert a sim card with credit (the sim must be unlocked; means without pin) then turn it on and use. -it will additionally display to the gps coordinates the velocity. -overall built is not too bad. -you can store 3 phone numbers that can be dialed. ...
    Cons:
    -too cheap. (I have bought it when it was about 200$; now it is 150$).:-( -sometimes it has some difficulties to get gps signal...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality GPS tracker

posted by sdomburg on 02/10/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I own two of these GPS trackers and I use them to hook them up to my two cats when they are going outside. The device is quite small and although my cats are both quite small, they do not seem to be bothered too much by carrying the GPS tracker around, prob...
    Cons:
    It is expensive, but still less expensive than similar devices elsewhere. Furthermore, the only way of configuring it is by sen...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it says at a good price and ok quality

posted by vanDrunen on 04/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Just pop in a sim-card (that is not locked with a pincode) and turn it on. Within seconds it will have a GPS fix and GSM connection and you're ready to go. Call the tracker's phonenumber (without hiding your caller-id of course) and let it "ring"...
    Cons:
    As far as I know you can only configure the tracker by sending SMS'es, the USB port is only used for charging. The battery can...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections