View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 2
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 1
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 4
Short lived, not ideal for serious people. – 2-in-1 Digital Pedometer with Fat Analyzer Reviews

posted by WhyKlef on 07/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It counts steps, calculate your approximate body fat percentage through bio-electrical data, built-in clock and alarm, save up to 5 different profiles. It does all of the above fairly well.
Cons:
Sadly, it's design is flawed. The battery door is held by very weak hinge and the hook-up points are small. The result is that after a few minutes hooked to my belt, the door snaps out and it falls, oh and so does the battery obviously. I find the instructions (mind you in english) are not descriptive enough on how to input data, it's clear as to what option will do what but from there it is kind of a DIY type of thing.
Other:
For the record, this pedometer was not put to intense use, I installed it while being on the line to buy cinema tickets, 2 minutes after the battery door snaps. I'm in good physical condition, it's not like my body is putting any pressure on the device. It did resist a few falls and hard floor and it did not break so far or shattered, still very functional.
Bottomline:
I paid more for this one as I was interested in the little gimmicky stuff but in the end, I needed it. Believe me, if like me your main goal is to get a good pedometer, get this one: 13572. (Type the number in the search bar) I would not offer this as a present, I highly doubt this would get regular use.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections