DX  » Community » Reviews » Kanen IP-780 On-Ear Stereo Headset with Microphone for Iphone - Black + Red (3.5mm Jack/145cm-Cable)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
very good headphones to my apple tech. – Kanen IP-780 On-Ear Stereo Headset with Microphone for iPhone - Black + Red (3.5mm Jack/145cm-Cable) Reviews

posted by XauriDiGriz on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
high quality and staggering exterior view, sound does not press to the ears, I am actually contented by acoustic fidelity! the bad quality of microphone above was written that, but I am not agreeable sound pleasant. so it would be desirable to turn attention to the conductor its length and quality of winding makes head sets with ideal friend on leisure, to ride on the bicycle and houses conductor will not be broken, it not too long and by these is very)
Cons:
to the deficiencies can be attributed the button of switching songs the idea of the savings of place is good, but the embodiment of idea strange))so not possible better quality of the materials of the basis of housing.
Other:
bad noise-isolation is the yet not best side, but I do not consider this as the strongly bad side, but nevertheless minus.
Bottomline:
this not bad acquisition which will serve for long for 15 dollars.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections