DX  » Community » Reviews » A10 Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ 7" Capacitive Touch Screen / Camera / Wi-Fi (Cortex A8 / 4GB)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by turconhrs on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very nice product with atractive price and excelent battery time. Very easy to use very nice built quality (include the mini usb to usb adapter which is great) - Android is very fast and stable, nice number of free apps to download
    Cons:
    You can't install apps to sd card, because internal 4GB memory consists of 2 spare partitions and one of them is already recogn...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic price for a tablet with ICS Android 4

posted by Antonmin on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very stylish and relatively light weight tablet with good battery life. I am currently getting in excess of three hours reading time using the Aldiko reader. Android 4 is a definite improvement over the earlier versions and there are now hundreds, if not ...
    Cons:
    The capacitive touch screen takes a little getting used to especially when using the on screen keyboard. Maybe I just have fat ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great androind Tablet

posted by HFBSA on 07/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great and responsive android tablet plays everything that i have thrown at it I also use it for reading (with Kindle app) also use it for playing episodes while on the bus screen quality is pretty good for reading with newer kindle app from play store all g...
    Cons:
    Bright blue charging light is way to bright, if charging after reading at night blue LED lights up whole room
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent Product

posted by martincraviotto on 07/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Sleek. Delgado. Light. In very good finishes. While I do not know android as a whole, it is very easy to use. Very good definition and also sound is heard clearly.
    Cons:
    There are times when I find it hard the theme of the touch screen. Prefer to be somewhat more sensitive.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tablet!

posted by UndeadCat on 07/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price, Android 4.0 ICS + Google Play Store and useful miniUSB-to-USB adapter out of the box, real 5-point multitouch, fast CPU and GPU (GTA III works almost perfect), good Wi-Fi
    Cons:
    You can't install apps to sd card, because internal 4GB memory consists of 2 spare partitions and one of them is already recogn...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy

posted by shak18 on 05/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Great built quality - nice set of accesories (include the mini usb to usb adapter which is great) - Android 4.0.3 very fast and stable - touchscreen soft and responsive
    Cons:
    - the one big con i found, im not able to use the sd card to store apss and app data since the apps recognize an internal 2gb p...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Skype is buggy

posted by vetalyudin on 05/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    At the post very much squeezed the box, but the tablet does not hurt. Because it was well packed. Touch screen is good. Collected reliably, does not creak. Was pre ANDROID 4.0.3. The tablet works quickly. Skin like. Wi-Fi works flawlessly. The battery laste...
    Cons:
    SKYPE for video from the camera image in the green bar, I hope that this software and you can adjust as you. It seemed to me th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A solid buy

posted by hankpiece on 05/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Touch screen is fine, resolution is more than acceptable. Came preloaded with 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich. Google Play store works well and I was able to download apps speedily. Light, easy to read. Camera is crappy, but good enough for Skypeing. English la...
    Cons:
    Gets a little warm, but if you have it in a case (I do) you won't notice. Ever so lightly laggy, but not really. Like, compared...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by klanix on 04/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great tablet! 4.0.3 android updated perfectly! fast, good wifi! the screen is very responsive! capacitive 5 points! battery has an excellent performance! 5 to 7 hours with wifi on! and an acceptable screen brightness!
    Cons:
    a small deformation of colors when the tablet is pushed only in the rear. seems as though you were pushing much harder than nor...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good tablet

posted by irene-agnalt on 03/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very good screen ,sharp and responsive mutch better than hyundai a7(i have both) it came with market installed . everything just works out of the box battery lasted almost 4 hours non stop use with wifi on and brightness at 75%. i have not tested battery...
    Cons:
    non. everything works.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections