Sort by:
34 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:248 (24%)
  • 4 Star:5920 (59%)
  • 3 Star:155 (15%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not stylish but useful

posted by Takero on 10/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - When handling a portable console, at least a bit of protection is needed. This does this job well enough. - It's cheap. - Feels better than most crystal cases.
    Cons:
    - When using the console for a lot of time with the silicone protection, it can become annoying. - It is a bit loose on the in...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but bad quality, what did you expect...

posted by MikeCheng on 02/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product, very cheap Protects the DS from scratching and damaging Its black and matches the DS quite well. Fits with the DSlite Protective pouch that looks like original Nintendo product.
    Cons:
    Doesnt close all the way The cuts arent straight Hurts fingers with it on, while playing some certain games Doesn't fit really ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap insurance!

posted by tyerant on 01/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have to give this an overall rating of 4 for the simple fact that it is a cheap insurance against scratches aand damage to my BLACK NDS Lite. For those of you who have one, you will know that a Black NDS shows every finger print scratch and scrape. It w...
    Cons:
    It could be cut more accurately and it could be made to assure the NDS will close properly. But hey, for this price, I am OK w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fair product for its price

posted by defree on 01/14/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It really covers your whole DS Lite so that you wont scratch it. Nice, quite tight, fit. You can also easily cut it, if some parts of it are in the way.
    Cons:
    Build quality could be a little better. Silicone could be cut more precisely. You might not able to close the DS as well with t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Recommended

posted by Zukoso on 12/24/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good Protection for your DS Lite. - The price is actually pretty good
    Cons:
    - Very...VERY BAD quality...overcut, doesn't fit very well, so bad that i will not use it :s!!1 seriously, i was expecting some...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A little thin

posted by srluciana on 12/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very inexpensive and feels nice on touch. The shape fits the buttons perfectly. All the slots can be used with it on. Protects the outer shell from scratching.
    Cons:
    I expected it to be a thicker, even tho' the reviews explained it was thin. In fact it doesn't protect as expected when it fall...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protection for your NDS Lite

posted by MarijkeZwolle on 09/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very cheap and great protection for your NDS Lite. It fits my ds lite, and it's from real silicone. The colour is also really black, it looks great on my DS Lite.
    Cons:
    It fits my DS Lite, but some are a bit wide. I have ordered several silicone cases, but some are a bit too wide.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NDS Lite Silicon Case Black

posted by deals4theworld on 08/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great case to use to protect your DS lite. It's lighter than the crystal cases, and it's less expensive too! You don't have to worry about your case breaking as often as you would the crystal case. Price is decent.
    Cons:
    Silicone is a little thin, could be thicker for padding purposes.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap

posted by xSLICKVICx on 07/30/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It prevents scratches from coming on to your ds. No dust gets on your ds lite. It comes in black
    Cons:
    When i received this case and slipped it on the ds lite the inside part where the top lcd is, is not fitted well. The silicone ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cheap cover

posted by ferminho on 06/12/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Won't leave fingerprints on my DS lite. Better handling, not so slippery. Won't catch dust.
    Cons:
    DS can't close for a really small gap. Won't protect much from falls or so, just from dust, fingerprints, etc.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections