Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- The display shows an actual numeric readout.
- Seems accurate enough. I've tested it only a few times though.
- Includes a nice wrist strap
- Its really cheap!!
- No english manual! Actually there isn't english anywhere!
- No batteries included
- When I blowed too hard and had my lips around the "air hole", some moisture got inside the device and now the screen is harder to read.
It needs two AAA batteries, not included.
Since theres no manual for it...
HOW TO USE:
1. Press the power button once and keep it down for a second.
2. Wait for 10 seconds (warm-up).
3. Blow air to the other end for 10 seconds. Dont let your lips touch the end of it.
4. Check the results!
It shows the % BAC and g/l
Well it seems to work okay. Because of the price, its worth to buy. It's a good gift too! I gave one to my sister.
Remember, kids! Do not drive while being drunk!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.