DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy Back Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Silver
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product.

posted by GuillePoa on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Yzzy to use, practicall, good fit, excellent appearence. The price its very low considering the product. The envelope garranty no problems on the delivery.
    Cons:
    The plastic material imitates the alluminium case but the chrome of the material is week and after a month of use the chrome is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful, but does not protect your iphone

posted by Brasola on 10/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a vety pretty case for your iphone 4 or Iphone 4S. It fit your phone perfectly. No problems using the camera or all the others buttons. The color is very shiny and impressive.
    Cons:
    The built in quality is not very nice. It's plastic, but you can only see that when you remove your phone from the case. It doe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case for the price

posted by ZdravkoN on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This case is great. It fits my iPhone 4S nicely. The phone feels stable inside. All buttons are accessible. The Apple logo on the back is visible and the camera is not blocked. The material is not some cheap plastic that will wear of after some time. On the...
    Cons:
    Sometimes I can't feel the phone vibrating when it is set on silent + vibrations. This caused for me to miss a few calls. I gue...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections