DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 4-Port 1080P HDMI Switch (3-IN/1-OUT)
Sort by:
34 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7927 (79%)
  • 4 Star:217 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is OK

posted by Bruure on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, easy to use, it has small LEDs to indicate what is connected. It just works as it should.
    Cons:
    Quality is not good. It is all plastic and very very light. Sometimes I have doubts what is actually inside (didn´t open i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple but working!

posted by saviourcat on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - it's simply working - doesn't affect the quality of picture, display 1080p very well - support 3 HDMI ports switching, switch one to the other easily using one hard button in the device - packaged well enough
    Cons:
    - build quality is not that great (made of plastics), but it's enough considering very cheap price.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mini 4-Port 1080P HDMI Switch

posted by nightlover89 on 11/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This device hooks up all your cables and smartly switches to the HDMI device that is on. In order to make it work properly I have found you need only one device on that you want to use. Easy to figure out and plug in all your HDMI devices. It is useful when...
    Cons:
    i can not really see any cons at the moment. it sometimes switches when it finds a signal on another HDMI cable. like my cable ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by Nurdk on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its works very fine, i have used it since 3 month, every days and i havent had any kind of problem. I use it with a PC-PS3-Digital SAT with a projector.
    Cons:
    none , but if would have to say something i would improve the materials.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm!

posted by bilamagu on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy plug and play with no batteries required. Unit is very compact and can fit in the tiniest of places. Up and running as soon as I plugged everything in. No noticeable difference in picture quality either.
    Cons:
    You'd require at least two devices connected and turned on for it to function. The switch button maybe a little hard to find in...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great HDMI device

posted by carbonlife on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This device hooks up all your cables and smartly switches to the HDMI device that is on. In order to make it work properly I have found you need only one device on that you want to use. Easy to figure out and plug in all your HDMI devices. It is useful when...
    Cons:
    I manually push the button to switch the HDMI devices around but it doesnt seem to change that device.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works well

posted by todica on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy to use, just plug and play. Apparently no signal loss. However it is suitable to use short and good quality HDMI cables. It is not evident if the device includes an signal amplifier. When connect the device to the TV and to the signal sources, th...
    Cons:
    The entries are placed not on the same side of the device
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    so simple and so handy!

posted by aramius on 10/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a lot smaller then it looks on the picture! it works amazing and ith feels strong. there is nog need for extra power. so you can put it everywhere. i love it!!!
    Cons:
    i can not really see any cons at the moment. it sometimes switches when it finds a signal on another HDMI cable. like my cable ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by broken86 on 10/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is easy to use. It is very small and concealable. It saves me from having to disconnect wires and reconnect them each time I want to connect a new device to my sound system.
    Cons:
    It looks and feels cheap. The button could be better as it is very stiff. Not too big of an issue though as long as it works. A...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Top Product !

posted by BobbyBalsa on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fully automatic : the last switched-on device connects to the HDMI-output . It was impossible to connect my LG Blueray to my older Sony Bravia via HDMI . I fooled the bloody Sony with this fantastic device : now it connects without problems . Low price , fa...
    Cons:
    None at all , very happy , will buy more stuff at DX .
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections