DX  » Community » Reviews » Classical Rubber Band Launcher Wooden Pistol Gun (Toy)
Sort by:
77 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:3930 (39%)
  • 4 Star:4736 (47%)
  • 3 Star:1411 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome toy

posted by Scarfnoogan on 03/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a fantastic inexpensive toy, shoots pretty far and feels sturdy in your hand, I'm going to pick up a couple more of these and have a rubber band tournament with the guys at work....or for unruly customers
    Cons:
    I haven't found any so far
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    legal

posted by Bucabala on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Putz, o brinquedo mais legal que tenho até hoje, basta comprar umas borrachinhas e correr pro abraço, a molecada fica puta, kkkk....
    Cons:
    o plastico é um pouco ressecado, dándo a impressao que ira quebrar, mas esta aguentando muito bem.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Classical Rubber band Launcher pistol

posted by Michaela562 on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A great toy for the price. They work well and these elastic bands are really easy for kids to load up. You can fire lots of electric bands in quick succession so my kids love them.
    Cons:
    One of the elastic band guns arrived with the tip bent and almost broken. They could be packaged a little better to protect the...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice game for kids

posted by rebell71 on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    nice game for kids again did very well and inexpensive appeal to any child the gifted
    Cons:
    the only fault this toy? where to buy at least two packs of rubber bands because your child or children to whom they have given...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not so good

posted by diegohferraz on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap product and can give you hours of fun! I realy liked the ideia of shooting ruber band everywere and played a lot with this!
    Cons:
    bad crafting quality, it broke on the first week of use :( But I could continue using it without even broken :)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very funny gift

posted by samanthansm on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It really works, me and my brother really have fun with it. The price is also very good, a very nice toy.
    Cons:
    I don't recommend for kids, because guns are not a nice toy for then. Only reckless parents would buy it for kids. Also, rubbe...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by Wieger70 on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice look and details i like the wooddetails. You can find more rubberbands in your local hardwarestore
    Cons:
    A little bit crappy build but it works. Sometimes the wheel does not want to spin when you pull the trigger. And if you could p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A sturdy well made rubber band gun to give you that nostalgic feeling.

posted by Masil123 on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its sturdy and well made. Seems fairly strong. You can make use of almost any sized rubber bands. The gun is a nice size. Not too small. Light weight.
    Cons:
    Flying elastics are dangerous. A bit too light of weight. It gives it a cheap toy feeling. I can definately see how this gun wo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is the best of the best when it comes to cheap rubber band guns!

posted by BenWilkinson96 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This rubber band gun is a seriously good toy. It can a bit tough to load a first and when you have only a few more to put on but far from being impossible and is extremely easy to set up. I've had this one month and it is still very much going strong, even...
    Cons:
    Can become hard to load the final band, not too much of an inconvenience though.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product,

posted by m4spam on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent product, It's funny for kids to have a rubber pistol You will not find it anywhere else. Can hold up to 5 bands at a time. It's very cheap, fun, and easy to use
    Cons:
    The wood used is quite cheap looking. The gears wheel to load the rubber is quite loose, sometimes cannot fire off the rubber
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections