DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Finger Ring Style Bottle Opener for Bar / Pub / Home - Silver (2CM Diameter)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8016 (80%)
  • 4 Star:204 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gift or party trick

posted by NYmed on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great little gift to give to friends or use for yourself at bars to impress girls. It is solid metal so there is no paint to chip.
    Cons:
    It takes a little practice to use but it works. I use regular bottle openers normally but it's cool to show to friends at a par...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

posted by destroyer00 on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdy and useful. Looking nice and heavy. Doesn't scratch the hand, nice and round
    Cons:
    only 2 cm in diameter, will be nice if there are more sizes. Doesn't have any patterns on it. Opening several bottles in a ro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great ring to open beer bottle

posted by ed0gawa on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks exactly like in the photo.Work as claim. Can be your ring accessory or bottle opener. Very handy since I can put it in my bag and bring it around. You need a little practice to be 'skillful' or else you might end up injuring your own skin
    Cons:
    No choice of size, for thin Asian, the ring is definitely a little too big
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Opener Ring

posted by dresjanjr on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Interesting ring. You can open bottles and impress your friends with a different kind of usual rings. Anel interessante. Voce pode abrir garrafas e impressionar seus amigos por ser um tipo diferente e incomum.
    Cons:
    It seems that the color (silver) is getting dark with time. Parece que ele tende a escurecer com o tempo devido ao material qu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy ring

posted by mirkoeesti on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bougth this as a present for my male friend – he absolutely loved it. No need to carry around openers anymore – the ring is always at hand (literally). Nice sturdy build, not gonna break in closer time.
    Cons:
    The colour is a bit cheap looking. I guess if it would be cleaned and polished properly, it would look a lot nicer. But again,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful opener and ring

posted by tazeux on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really unique bottle opener, nice finish, round edges, turn the opener to face inside of your hand and you got yourself a nice fashionable simple ring. Useful everywhere when you need to open a bottle, surface prevents rust.
    Cons:
    None, although it is painful opening first few bottles until your fingers get used to it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Innovative and useful

posted by oveggi on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Though it seems to be for men (for the size of the ring) women can also use it hanging in her keys, as i do. is funny how people gets amazed when I hide the openening part of the ring and make like if I was opening just with my hand. LOL Good choice for su...
    Cons:
    This product has no cons so far
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like it should but to big for the everage finger

posted by Lorenzo501 on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works exactly like it should, very easy to use ofcourse, looks pretty sweet.
    Cons:
    Smallest one i could get but still to large for my finger which is an everage finger like almost everybody else so yeah, that w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great bottle opener

posted by mihajlo2101 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    excellent material, hard construction, good color, easy to use, you can carry it everywhere, works great
    Cons:
    no cons :o))) exept if your fingers are fat :o))
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY USEFUL AND BEAUTIFUL BOTTLE OPENER

posted by MaTrek on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Hey, this is really nice bottle opener, every man must have... really useful,..tested last weekend this is also great gift to your friends... you can open bottle without any problem...
    Cons:
    the ring is glanz but the sides not right connected you can find where --its about the design...they should take more care abou...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections