Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- it works exactly within the limits dealextreme says
- it's light, portable and very easy to use
- works on flash light and environment light
- it needs only one 1.5v AA battery
- it has sync port
- my unit came with the flash button loose so misplaced. I had to open the unit to put the button in place. This is one of the reasons to give 4 stars to quality
- the manual came only in chinese and I don't read chinese ! After long shopping at dealextreme, this was the first time I received something with the manual only in chinese. This is the other reason to give 4 stars to quality
- the maximum aperture to flash is f/4, so take a time to plan if you will need to shot with an aperture bigger than f/4 some day AND you will need a flashmeter in that occasion.
The major difference between this OMES F4S model and the OMES L4 model is that the L4 doesn't work with flash, only environment light.
If you need a flashmeter that works since f/4 with flash, and works with environment light also (since f/1), so this is the equipment to you. No one sells cheaper today and no other flashmeter will have the resources for that price.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.