Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- small and very light weight
- work with slave units perfectly (SKU 8201)
- a set of four with slave triggers is enough to light up a fairly large room when using an on-camera master flash aimed into the ceiling
- cheap (four flashes and four slave triggers totaled at the time of my order to less than 10 €/set)
- so cheap that you won't go bankrupt of you forget one or two on location
- takes only 2 AA-sized NiMHs
- power level is not adjustable (but this can be worked with by changing flash distance, etc.)
- sync terminal voltage is too high for use on Canon bodies (around 70 V), but with Nikon you're fine on most bodies that allow up to 250 V sync voltage
The product fits in the corners of a foldable light tent pretty nicely, so for quick-and-dirty product shots you can just hang a few of these on the light tent and pop away.
Cheap, effective solution for quick lighting. Most flash power per buck I've ever encountered.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.