DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-Mode 5-LED White + Red Bike Safety Light - Black (3 x AAA)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent backup light

posted by HakiDuke on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very low cost light with a good variety of modes (fast streaming strobe, normal flash, always on and off) and a small red light on each side. It is quick to attach and take off with no fiddly plastic clip mount. It will also fit easily onto any sty...
    Cons:
    The only real negative is the case. The rubber is not weather proof. I initially left it on the bike with my other lights raino...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best light for my bike

posted by canmoya on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great for the night... very safe... excelent price-quality product... is so much better than the 2 led lights products that I see in the DX... Here in Chile, the cost of similar products is so much expensive... I wish that some day you can development som...
    Cons:
    I'm bought the product for Chile, so I understand the time of the transportation...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bike light

posted by dusteel on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very simple, but do the job well. Good light for night ridding. Use on the rear of the bike to the cars could see.
    Cons:
    Is a little bit heavy because the 3 AAA bateries. The rubber could be better, but seens rain proof. I think is better used on t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    meets my needs

posted by klz88 on 09/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - has the functions it advertises (always on, one second strobe with 50% duty cycle and a fast strobe cycling all leds including red ones) - has lateral redlight (on each side one red smd led, not powerful but still visible) - the white light from the fi...
    Cons:
    - the five LED's from the front are not so powerful, but they still emit and acceptable light. I compared it with a friend with...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections