Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Capacitive touch thumb and index finger work well on iPhone and iPad
- Anti-slip rubber dots on palm and index/middle finger provide suitable grip
- Relatively warm glove, used in 5C weather
- Material is suitably soft
- Medium size is at best a North American small
- Cuff around wrist is not elastic
- Plastic clip that joins the gloves together is very flimsy and hard to separate
- Fitment is poor. When gripping something firmly (say a car steering wheel) the palm fabric folds over uncomfortably. And some of the finger seams align with your fingertips, which is also uncomfortable.
- Embroidered on the back is a start logo and "AiS"
- Embroidered on the thumb is "E-HXG"
- The colour of the thumb and index finger is shiny cream and quite a contrast to the black glove
Buy this glove to keep your hands warm and to use your capacitive touch device. Works as advertised. But as a glove, it's fitment and ergonomics are sub-par at best.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.