DX  » Community » Reviews » Metal 8KG Load Camera Tripod Stand (1.6-Meter Height)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6111 (61%)
  • 4 Star:285 (28%)
  • 3 Star:112 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Highly reccomended

posted by idanpere1 on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good built quality Strong and massive ballhead 4-way leg extantion Hight adjustment throw main stick is strong and staible Can use rubber grip for solid ground (indoor, sidewalks, rocks) or metal to "stick" in the ground. Spongy cover for the...
    Cons:
    Ballhead main con is that it can't adjust 1 dimansion (left-right/up-down/angle) by choise. Once you unlock the ballhead it mov...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tripod

posted by seamaster84 on 11/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well build, comes with a head, can hold heavy lenses, comes with a nice bag.
    Cons:
    A bit expensive. Doesn`t have a handle on the head, a bit heavy. Couple of screws were not tighten down all the way so the head...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Weifeng (Fancier) FT662A Tripod

posted by TheCloner on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice professional looking tripod. A really good choices for outdoor photographing activities or tabletop photography. Ideal for macro photography. Lightweight and easy to handle. Easily adjustable ball-head and quick release plate. Came with a very nic...
    Cons:
    Plastic parts seem to be made of cheap plastic. I do not understand why they have painted the ball-head. The paint will start t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Metal 8KG Load Camera Tripod

posted by sherboris on 06/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    One important thing I wanted in my tripod was the height. This tripod answered my needs.When it is fully open, it reaches (I think even more than) 1.6 meters. It comes with it's own bag. It has levels on both body and a head.It's weight is relatively smal...
    Cons:
    Ball head has it's own cons. For example, it is much harder to do a panorama (few shots , from left to right , in order to com...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by SrPessoa on 02/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's not much heavy considering the steadiness. The bag that comes with it is a very nice one. The locks of the legs are firm... The legs open a lot, what can get you very close to the ground.
    Cons:
    The security lock of the head is a bitch. Not easy at all to unlock... and it's a nice metal piece, so be prepared to get some ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value

posted by McGadget on 11/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This tripod is much sturdier than expected Very well made, quality feel and look. Very versatile - accommodating any angle/slope and allowing the camera to be inverted. The bag is padded and well made with good materials
    Cons:
    The only Con, is that I would have liked to get more of the mounting blocks which link the camera to the tripod. I have 3 camer...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tripod

posted by saisama on 10/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Good price -Light for its size -Looks nice -Good quality zipped bag that has a pocket inside, making it easy to carry. -You can screw the rubber tips to change the legs to a pointy end. So it could be slightly nailed to the ground if it would be needed.
    Cons:
    -The thinner legs look a little weak and may not be very stable.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well-built, feature-packed

posted by wushudrew on 06/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    After having looked for months for a good, sturdy tripod and finding nothing but overpriced Manfrottos and Gitzos, etc, I decided to give this tripod a chance after reading the reviews below. The things that this tripod can do put it up there with models t...
    Cons:
    Slightly heavier than I would like, but I cant complain. At least it comes with a carrying case! It also smelled to high heaven...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad, a little flimsy.

posted by Nikoneer on 04/12/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this tripod after getting the 1.5 meter/5kg load rated tripod. the 1.5m was just a little too short for full staanding set up. this tripod is very nice looking and has a lot of useful functions. the ballhead is a decent size, very smooth and lock...
    Cons:
    the legs are flimsy. they are metal but not a very heavy gauge. this makes the tripod lighter, but when it's set up it takes ve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value for Money

posted by Applechap on 11/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1) Great Price 2) Travel Bag 3) Sturdy enough for Rebel & 70-200 (Looks like it can take a bit more load) 4)Good Packaging + Shipping
    Cons:
    Lacks English manual though it isn't rocket science to learn how to use it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections