Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Decent built quality
- Nice foam grips on the legs
- Uses design features from the A-brands
- The turn knob to lock the ball head also locks the swivel of the mount on the top axis, very handy!
- Level air bubble on the mount
- Level air bubble on the tripod
- COMPASS (!) on the tripod
- When screwing the feet, spikes appear
- mount for camera of metal and very sturdy
- extra locking mechanism prevent accidently dismounting the mount
- foam filled pounch
- not 100% straight, if you open the legs, the central column is not perpendicular to the ground
- lanyard of pouch to short
Very good and study tripod. Good alternative to cheap, lesser equiped aluminum ones.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.