DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Cute Stitch Style PC Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Blue
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6511 (65%)
  • 4 Star:356 (35%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Quality

posted by eph2 on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Look very good; - Nice Build and finished parts; - Fit very good with an iPhone 4; - Easy to install; - Protect the cellphone;
    Cons:
    - You can't turn on/off the button to switch between the silent mode and normal mode. The only way you can do this is removing ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality and the best price

posted by Nakinha on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Realy good quality of the plastics; The price is excelent because it's a huge case. The paint doesn't have any imperfection; The volume bottons works just fine The access to the down painel of the iphone is not obstructed by the size of the case.
    Cons:
    Doesn't have a hole for the silent button; The ears doen't open easily after a while; The package came smashed, but it didn't a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    muito fofa e ótimo custo-benefício

posted by lela1990 on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    as orelhas se abrem ao apertar o cabelo, é muito bonito e de um material aparentemente bastante durável. Minha filha amou desde o início. Chama a atenção realmente. Até a embalagem em que veio é bonitinha
    Cons:
    até o momento, não vejo nenhum problema, só a demora para chegar a encomenda, mas já tinham me avisado que ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Scrachulous!

posted by iulianul on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is cheap The quallity is very good Is also very cute I like the wrapper, is protective It comes without scratches The ears can move! It fits perfect
    Cons:
    No, i didn`t find any coins!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent case

posted by klevyn on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very funny and creative this case. Fits well into the handset and the buttons that are adapted worked perfectly.
    Cons:
    I have nothing to say against the case, it is good quality.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELLENT CASE!!

posted by julipee on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It´s really hard, good material... Fix perfectly in iPhone!! I buy them for selling, and all people want them. Really good shape, and the character is well reproduced!
    Cons:
    It´s a bit big. You should not buy more than five if you want to avoid local taxes, because of its package.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Case!

posted by shereenlasania on 12/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks so cute! I bought this for my friend and at first she didn't really like it because it is a big case, but she fell inlove with it later. Its great protection and doesn't just fall off easily like some cases
    Cons:
    The size is a problem for those of you that like putting your phone in your pockets, cause i don't think it will fit in most pa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute

posted by Christens on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I think it is really cute, and it also covers the whole phone, so that is good.
    Cons:
    Once I opened the package, I noticed that it looked like the box had been opened beforehand, but it looked like it was in good ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by Taluh on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's an amazing product! Very high quality, easy to use, cute, beautiful and fun!!! Also it fits perfectly on the phone... If you are looking for an Iphone 4/4s case that is cheap, protects your phone and looks great you should totally buy this one =)
    Cons:
    The size might be a problem. If you want a case that can easily fit in your pocket, then that case is not for you.... it's a gr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful, but fragil

posted by gustavosapienza on 09/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very beautiful and really looks the character of disney, children come when they want one too, the plastic is well finished, the design is very well done, and he has a movement in which the ears had not imagined that, very good!
    Cons:
    The ears are a bit fragile, my daughter got to play and broke the movement of the ears. but the ears are still there but no mov...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections