DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer LCD + Back Cover Module w/ Tools Kit for Iphone 4 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good product – Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer LCD + Back Cover Module w/ Tools Kit for iPhone 4 - Black Reviews

posted by Andrestm on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
I bought this product with express shipping and it took around 2 weeks. It came well wrapped, and for my surprise it also came with front and bak screen protectors. All the tools that came are OK but I did not use them all. I made the screen change using only one screewdriver and one of the green tools. The screen works great so far and I cant see any pixel differens from the original.
Cons:
Perhaps the screewdriver. Make it better quality. It works, but it can be improved. Some times when you press hard on some corners of the screen it changes color, but when you stop pressing it goes bak to normal. I dont remember that the original screen did that.
Other:
If you find yourself a good tutorial on the internet it´s not hard to change the screen. I took 1h for me. Just be calm, clean hands and careful.
Bottomline:
If you have cracked your screen feel free to buy this product. It is good. I think that soon some friends will want me to buy more of these and help them change there screens.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections