DX  » Community » Reviews » NEW-108 XML T6 3-Mode 900LM White LED Zoom Convex Lens Flashlight w/ Strap (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4811 (48%)
  • 4 Star:4811 (48%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:41 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Zhivoi on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Full metall, tough. Cheap. Adjustable light beam. Small size. High power, bright. Easy to disassemble. Ribbed surface. CREE XML-T6 - the best diode for handlight.
    Cons:
    Water not resistant. Strap could easily broken. Not resistant to hard blows - switches modes (description below) - you cant us...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Flood light for price.

posted by Josh101 on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    After trying one of these lights, I ordered 4 more, For the money, these flashlights are excellent. I chose this type of light for the lens it has. Because of the work being done, I needed a good flood light. The spot from this light is massive and the ligh...
    Cons:
    The lights come with several o-rings which are not very durable, from the 5 lights i ordered 2 had issues with broken o-rings. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flashlight that works with standard AAA batteries or 18650 Rechargeab

posted by avishay1ofir on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good flashlight that is easy to hold and has a very strong light. It has a flashing function and the width of the light can be adjusted. It uses either standard AAA batteries, but it may also be used with rechargeable 18650 batteries.
    Cons:
    The lens is made of plastic, which is easily scratched. It would be better if it was made of glass. In the meantime, this has n...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by Jackdrits on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Strong light! It's brighter then i expected, but im not sure if its really 900LM. Does the job very with the adjustable focus, increasing the coverage area but still being extremely bright. If necessary, you can use 3 AAA batteries (adapter included), which...
    Cons:
    It gets hot very fast while using it in full power, maybe because the battery offers full power to provide the intense light.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is what I expected

posted by Zagreb on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It have an acceptable price. It seems well made from good materials. Several modes of light control and wide beam light.
    Cons:
    Customizable beam of light of how good it could be could be and bad thing. I bought it with tedency use on a bicycle. I have a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good QUality

posted by yilinnn on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The light is very bright, be careful to your eyes, good enough for everyday use. No flickering on Bright mode and no flickering on low modes . Feels sturdy and strong
    Cons:
    It would be good if it has memory, and I do not think it is 900LM, it could still be brighter, It uses the battery quite fast i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best

posted by elesar77 on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The flood is perfect and large, really bright, brighter than a sk68 and far more usefull than a 3 x cree T6 ( brighter but irregular flood and far more bigger and heavier )
    Cons:
    None serious, the light is brighter with a 18650 than with 3xAAA beterries, but nothing annoying. There is no memory but it res...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ok but miner issues

posted by jonathanm on 11/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - bright - small for its brightness - adapter for 3x AAA battery is included, did not test with 18650 - does not scratch easy (I tried with a hobby knife) - Metal body is well-built - good cooling, after 10 minutes continuous use, the body just starts to wa...
    Cons:
    - definitely not 900LM - O-ring at lens cap was missing - O-ring for battery compartment was to small (size of the fluorescent ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright Light at Great Price

posted by mo538 on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    BRIGHT, pleasant white light not too blue or pink. Compact, but sturdy in hand. EZ Zoom. Much better threads on battery compartment versus SKU: 113096 $7.50 USD THROW and FLOOD both excellent. Would recommend to friend, hunter, night time walker, emerg...
    Cons:
    None so far but can make up some lame minor details like: No belt case, but small enough to stow in pocket if necessary. Will...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, even light pool.

posted by powell9265 on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality although an o-ring on the battery compartment was split on delivery. Smooth zoom action. The light pool is wide and very even in brightness making it easier to use than many flashlights that have a bright spot in the middle.
    Cons:
    If using an 18650 battery the case is too wide allowing the battery to rattle around - probably not a problem for hand held use...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections