Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal! Medium-High Quality

posted by rbaugusto on 12/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It fits greatly. Nothing to complaim about, comes ready to use, and it's almost like the original one.
    Cons:
    I think the "L" button feels a little bit different than before (with the original conductor).
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PerfecT! just what I needed

posted by zeroflaresx on 03/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When I broke mine removing my housing I thought I'd never get it fixed but hey this item does the trick! It is easy to apply and it is just like the original. I'm not sure if there are actually any difference in quality but it works
    Cons:
    none at all or maybe I can't tell cause I wanted to test it quickly but it works. 500 word 500 word 500 word 500 word 500 500 w...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great repair part!

posted by Squirrel61 on 10/08/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Comes ready to install, complete with adhesive tape - Replaces the original controller conductor of a PSP-200x
    Cons:
    - You need to open the PSP and remove the plastic part carrying the old conductor. For some people, this could cause problems.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High qaulity product

posted by icebreaker on 08/29/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great PSP conductor electronic ribbon. Fits very well and except for the numbers on it, it looks just like the original. High qaulity plastics used and sensitivety is spot on. Like i said, just like the original product. Applying is easy, their are two h...
    Cons:
    Plastic bit for the shoulder button feels a bit different when clicking the shoulder button. L in this case. For the rest it wo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections