DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Apple A1322 10.95V 60Wh Replacement Battery Pack for MacBook Pro 13" MB991LL/A & MB990LL/A
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic Value

posted by spezek on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Appears to be a genuine Apple product. Fits perfectly. Slightly higher capacity than original battery.
    Cons:
    None. Product is exactly what it claims.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As advertised

posted by cornmatthew on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Appears to be a genuine Apple part. 60Wh design capacity (like the original battery). Some of the cheaper knock-offs available from other sites are lower capacity units.
    Cons:
    No instructions provided, although it's pretty easy to figure out what you need to do. iFixit.com has a good guide to replacing...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfect

posted by sputnik0700 on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    new or not but it works like a charm. The price was only 1/3 of a new battery from an apple re-seller. So I took a chance and gave it a go. Installed the battery into my Macbook Pro Early 2011. It was easy to change. After I removed the bottom case it was o...
    Cons:
    Well for this price there should not be anything to complain about...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great battery

posted by enppu on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Genuine Apple battery as promised. Coconut battery shows for me that current capacity is 5800 mAh, when MBP original battery designed capacity is 5770 - so this is very good battery. My battery says 68% left and 4:22 time remaining! Happiest day of my life.
    Cons:
    Not so easy to install because behind 10 screws. You will need to buy some special screw drivers for this. You can find them fr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    value for money apple macbook pro compatible 2011 model

posted by jack0726 on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    its a value buy for Macbook pro 2011 model compare t the original pricing , this is like 1/2 the price. so far has been using for 3 months and no issue found with it. the battery is long lasting as compare to the original one. charging also no different ...
    Cons:
    should have bundle the manual to disassemble the macbook pro.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recondition

posted by rrumawas on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great product if you have first generation 13 inch macbook pro (not macbook unibody). And I think it is the time to replace your "aging" and dying battery. Very cheap comparing the original from Apple Store, about half the price of original batt...
    Cons:
    It is not a new original or genuine Apple product, but it is a recondition battery, I don't think is a cons since the price is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Original and a great price

posted by hangyong on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The battery is actually the actual stuff that you are getting from a Apple repair center. Price is about half, compared to sending in to Apple for repair. If we add in the labour, that is like a third the price. Comes properly sealed with anti static bag an...
    Cons:
    The battery was manufactured 1.7 years ago, so it is not exactly new.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections