DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger for Iphone / Ipod / Ipad / Ipad 2 (DC 12~24V)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful little thing

posted by atandion on 09/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The unit has very good build, fits perfectly into the cigarette charger in my car. I used it to charge my iphone and blackberry simultaneously, worked well....
    Cons:
    When used to charge may iphone while playing video out (using AV Cable) to my car TV unit, it created noise and flickers on the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice small USB car-adapter

posted by riven78 on 09/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good charger, it works well and does it's job, It's very small, so it nearly doesn't stand out at all. 2.5 Ampere is perfect to charge also the newest smartphones. Charges two devices as described.
    Cons:
    Building quality isn't very good.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger !

posted by SmartopiX on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A tiny charger that does what it is supposed to do : charge mobile devices ! Smartphone, MP3-player, gps-device, tablet... This charger will fill up the battery of any two of those simultanuously ! Due to its small size it can be left in the cigarette plug ...
    Cons:
    I haven't found any yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works as expected

posted by Mirarkitty on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works as expected. No-fuzz, seems to deliver 2A charging power. (Note: For some pads, 2A is just enough to power the pad, not enough to power-and-charge.)
    Cons:
    None for me. I have used it for about eight months. I haven't had any overheat issues - my biggest worry - or any issues with ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real good dual port charger

posted by cherrypick on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well built, tight fit, stays in place. Charges two devices as described. No sign of overheating even under full load. Very low profile so no chance for it to interfere with anything.
    Cons:
    nothing comes in my mind
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger (if you don't listen to FM radio)

posted by maqsUA on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good quality case. It charges two Android phones simultaneously at approx. 800-900mA according to "Battery Monitor Widget" (the original wall charger shows the same results).
    Cons:
    It generates noise to FM radio, as most of these tiny chargers. I think it's because there's not much space inside to put a few...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More powah!!

posted by nokero on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The unit is sleek and of high quality and finish. You feel like it was worth the extra buck or two compared to the others.
    Cons:
    When used with the new iPad (2012) and genuine cables, the unit struggles to keep the unit at neutral charge under moderate use.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections