Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent deal

posted by IdanAbramov on 11/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    what you see its what you get! I needed a the "stars" screwdrivers but i decided to buy it all cause lets be honest you will never get this price in the local shop. look made of good solid materials, i chose this one because of the prior reviews
    Cons:
    no cons except you might wanna check the accurate size that you need, these are quite small (the made for precision). the box's...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by williamvianna on 04/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Apparently the metal is of good quality. The tool works very well. The price is excellent. The box makes everything organized. I've used with success in my activities. I bought three units. Two units I'll give away to friends. They will like gift.
    Cons:
    The acrylic one of the boxes arrived broken, but nothing Wed impessa normal use. Could be shipped with packing tougher.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality set, good selection

posted by vagservice on 04/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent selection of bits. The metal bit holder extension is useful to get in some tight locations, as you may know if you've bought sets without it and you needed to get the bit in a blind hole. The quality of the bits is impressive - these aren't abou...
    Cons:
    I received the set missing 2 bits - the 3.5mm slot and the 2.5mm hex. Not a big deal since I have those bits elsewhere, but ev...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections