Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5913 (59%)
  • 4 Star:235 (23%)
  • 3 Star:143 (14%)
  • 2 Star:51 (5%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not good

posted by erez57 on 06/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Not much... Exactly like sku 1374 but with a small attachment on the bottom.
    Cons:
    Building quality is rubbish. they just took an existing holster and modified it and they didn't do it very well...First the nam...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small but cheap

posted by jclegion on 04/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Black, will hold your flashlights well, but does not have a bottom to catch it. Very nice design. Great price. If only you got two for this price
    Cons:
    Does not have a bottom. That can be bad if you are trying to fit a bigger light in there, with a bigger size hande. Fits my MTE...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits small fat flashlights

posted by theprocess on 04/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -cheap -sturdy material -secures using hook and loop on flap -belt loop is useful for carry
    Cons:
    -sloppy stitching, not properly aligned resulting in slightly deformed shape -hook and loop is weak - doesnt hold very well
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice holster but bad stitching

posted by PedroExtreme on 02/28/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Could be a very nice holster if the stitching was better! The holster is just the right size and has a nice metal loop for connection to keychain and a loop for a belt. Also a covertop to close the holster and preventing the flashlight falling out.
    Cons:
    The stitching of the bottom part was very bad and had a lot of loose threads. The bottom part came loose at one end and I almos...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Good Little Holster!

posted by aaron915 on 01/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This holster is made of good material and is decent value for this price. The holster protects my flashlight well and isn't too bulky or unattractive. Also, the holster doesn't have any logos on it and is suitable for many brands of small flashlights.
    Cons:
    Some of the the stitching could be better as there are a few loose threads here and there. However, you can fix most of the loo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice case

posted by Jooyz on 08/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its nice case for the price. Bought this for my small flaslight bought at Deal Extreme too. It fits perfectly and rugged too. it adds extra protection just in case if you drop it.
    Cons:
    Stitching is not very strong as I have pulled out a string with this and need to burn the edges to trim them. But I guess this ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No frills just a nice constructed holster

posted by Thurman on 08/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It fits my 9LED SKU 1254 perfectly. I needed something to protect my flashlight with. I didn't want my flashlight all scraped up. It looks great and this keeps it that way. I would have actually paid more for this. I feel guilty.
    Cons:
    None as I can see. I feel like I should give DealExtreme extra money for this good deal. If you can find fault in this, maybe ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money

posted by carmaniac on 04/02/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Material is thick and does protect the flashlight in it well.
    Cons:
    The threadings on mine was poor. Some of the threads were already hanging loose. When i see the base of the holster, i don't k...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money!

posted by prandall on 03/20/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Fits almost any 1 x AA flashlight - Velcro holds the flashlight very well - Nylon is sturdy
    Cons:
    - Not as snug as I would have liked for most of the 1 x AA flashlights, I can fit the flashlight and a battery next to it. Even...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by thestreetlight on 02/29/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you bought one of the inexpensive flashlights available here at Deal Extreme, you should pick up one of these. Perhaps pick up three on the bulkrate if you have many. The build is high quality and doesn't appear to have any weaknesses. The front is he...
    Cons:
    May be a tight squeeze depending on your model. Look for other sizes here if that's the case. Buying a two-pack of these is a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections