Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
1. Color display.
2. Modern looks.
3. Division ratio of the probe is put a manual, which gives possibility to use any probe without calculation of current value range Volts/div and direct readout it from display.
4. Menu in russian language.
5. Is Packed in the original box with a handle for carrying.
6. Disgusting stink.
7. Remembers the oscillogram width of one screen, which does not allow you to view detailed narrow pulse following the leading pulse with a long delay.
8. Big latency: delayed waveform updates, so you can not see the transition.
9. AC input plug is Australia standard with three flat contact.
10. PC application on CD or in Internet site UNI-T do not work: refuse to communicate with the oscilloscope.
11. Unable to determine where the top of the box as a box wrapped completely nontransparent tape that makes it difficult to correct cutting tape on the edges of the cover.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.