DX  » Community » Reviews » Game Controller Dual Analog Joysticks for Iphone / Ipad / Ipad 2 (Pair)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:565 (56%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inexpensive, but limited function

posted by echoedwards on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Pretty cheap compared to retail store equivalent + Touchscreen easily registers input from this device + Fairly small footprint on a tablet screen.
    Cons:
    - Games with virtual joysticks usually require a range of motion greater than what the device provides - Using this on anything...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All is ok

posted by jane01 on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use.I used it with Fifa and it play easy. The game controller comes with a small black pouch for carrying your game controller around, it is nice. The build of the game controller itself is quite...it goof for ipad. Pros: This gadget is made of a ...
    Cons:
    I dont have nothing, but it is goog for ioad not for iphone, for iphone it is a big.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by xkidra on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Exactly what is annouced, they are just like the genuine (or even the genine) Fling, does exactly what they are suposed to do and will help you play games with much much more fun and quality if you are one of those people who just hates to have no joysticks...
    Cons:
    you have to clean very well the screen or it wont really stick and might slip during a game and cause it to screw the game but ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good joystick for iPhone

posted by neoraptor123 on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    * Very good grip and works out of the box * Really well suited for iPhone * Perfect for FPS games or simulation * Good new experience * Very nice package * 2 joysticks in the box
    Cons:
    * Too big for iPhone screen (but it is not its purpose) * a bit expensive
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great jostick for tablet

posted by ernho on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I used it in my ASUS TF101 it works well, really makes games more enjoyable, easy to install, and easy to remove, it come with a little bag to store them and also serves as screen cleaner. I have used a couple of times in this three days.
    Cons:
    The magnet is at the ledge of the plastic, it has not scratched my scree but I don't know if it may, it could include a felt at...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good gadget to enhance your gaming experience

posted by qpalzm on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    When the item arrived, the packaging is squashed and scratched a bit, but the item inside is fine. The game controller also comes with a small black pouch for carrying your game controller around, very nice. The build of the game controller itself is quite...
    Cons:
    When I tried sticking the game controller on my friend's device which doesn't have a screen protector, it doesn't stick as much...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget

posted by AlphaOmega2k on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This gadget is made of a good quality meterial and does not look cheap! It works goods as well! Playing with it makes process more enjoyable!
    Cons:
    It moves a bit to the side when playing very active and not always stays at the first attached position.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worts great, good find

posted by hgbnunes on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I was looking for something like this at the stores and I couldn't find one an cheaper than this. It looks really awesome and doesn't look any cheap, the quality is great.
    Cons:
    Sometimes it pops out when playing too much time but nothing than bothers me.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Realy cheap and usefull...

posted by eticinnn on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Good working on iPhone,iPad and Samsung HTC devices.. -You use this screen protector. -Very easy to use. -Price realy cheap that is realy usefull.. -Very good for playing first person shooter games, like shadowgun for example. It seems well built, made of...
    Cons:
    If takes up a large portion of the screen if you use your iphone.I use iphone and maybe little bad for me..And Realy works fine...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections